Crypt map reminder of Destiny? or themed after?

Soooo am i the only one who gets the Destiny feel when playing on the Crypt map in the infection playlist?? i know its not that game of course (duh), but it really gives off a theme of “The Dark Below” just by how the game intros. just curious on how the community thinks about that map.

I think its intentional, kinda like a homage or tribute.

> 2533274799135257;2:
> I think its intentional, kinda like a homage or tribute.

i was just making sure i wasnt going insane. some of my friends dont think it does and they are saying im crazy, but it really looks like it

I’m not the only one who thinks that, thanks god

Definitely. I felt it reminded me of the Temple of Crota, a mate said it felt like the Dreadnaught.

I actually saw WyvernZu say here that it was themed off of Aliens and Halo CE (It’s in the comments; scroll down till you see her name). But I definitely see what you mean about Destiny’s hive. It looks just like the inside of the Moon! I love the aesthetics of the map. Now if only I could play it in matchmaking, I would be very happy, lol!

First time I got the map in the playlist, the serversrs dropped me. The second time, my friend booted me from the fire team because he thought it would be funny. I haven’t been able to get on in a while, but I swear I will play infection until I get to play on this map! Ha ha!

> 2533274961306591;6:
> I actually saw WyvernZu say here that it was themed off of Aliens and Halo CE (It’s in the comments; scroll down till you see her name). But I definitely see what you mean about Destiny’s hive. It looks just like the inside of the Moon! I love the aesthetics of the map. Now if only I could play it in matchmaking, I would be very happy, lol!
>
> First time I got the map in the playlist, the serversrs dropped me. The second time, my friend booted me from the fire team because he thought it would be funny. I haven’t been able to get on in a while, but I swear I will play infection until I get to play on this map! Ha ha!

its just the feeling of it. i understand if it was created to look like something else. its just an opinion thats been bugging me like crazy.

> 2533274973719302;5:
> Definitely. I felt it reminded me of the Temple of Crota, a mate said it felt like the Dreadnaught.

feels like the moon temples to me.

It looks like the dreadnaught. My friends who play nonstop destiny said the same thing.

The map definitely gave me some Destiny-vibes; either of the Hive Temples on the Moon or the Dreadnaught. Or both.

It’s not really a bad thing that it reminds people of Destiny either. There were some really good aspects to Destiny (And other not so good ones, lol!)
Definitely feels like a Hive lair.

> 2533274961306591;11:
> It’s not really a bad thing that it reminds people of Destiny either. There were some really good aspects to Destiny (And other not so good ones, lol!)
> Definitely feels like a Hive lair.

i can totally agree with you on that so no worries.