Crucial Week for 343 with COD releasing

If people remember, in 2013 everyone was playing H4…but as soon as COD was released, population dropped termoundously. Not trying to be a downer or troll, but facts are facts…H4 never really recovered.

343 needs to act quickly if they want to keep people interested.

What at are some changes that’d make you stay interested?

• I’d like a BR start playlist - Fix the clunky/funky aim - make melee smoother

343 played well with the release of Forge later 2015.

> 2533275034239520;2:
> 343 played well with the release of Forge later 2015.

That’s silly. Releasing less content at launch was foolish of them. A delayed forge won’t attract as many people as the creations from a forge available at launch would have.

I would like a statement about the pistol. (Possible range reduction)

a full tutorial for warzone. It’s boring for me?

Throw in a weekend playlist for double xp and Info about new maps and I’ll be good

Yeah half-way releasing a game at launch is a dangerous move. I hope in their first big update they yield a LOT of content.

They better fix the -Yoinked!- up aim asap or I can foresee many people dropping Halo for CoD. I don’t care how great the game is, (I love most aspects of Halo 5 and think it has great potential) I would rather play a lesser game (CoD in this case) where the aim doesn’t feel like absolute -Yoink-.

I actually can’t wait for black ops 3 lol

> 2533274879188268;6:
> They better fix the -Yoinked!- up aim asap or I can foresee many people dropping Halo for CoD. I don’t care how great the game is, (I love most aspects of Halo 5 and think it has great potential) I would rather play a lesser game (CoD in this case) where the aim doesn’t feel like absolute -Yoink-.

Aiming is fine, I have no problems with it and have played since halo 1.

I thought this was BO3? Plays exactly like COD and the Campaign is just as pitiful…

> 2535463261337659;8:
> > 2533274879188268;6:
> > They better fix the -Yoinked!- up aim asap or I can foresee many people dropping Halo for CoD. I don’t care how great the game is, (I love most aspects of Halo 5 and think it has great potential) I would rather play a lesser game (CoD in this case) where the aim doesn’t feel like absolute -Yoink-.
>
>
> Aiming is fine, I have no problems with it and have played since halo 1.

I agree with this guy. Since he says aiming is fine, it’s simply a fact and there cannot be anything wrong with the aiming due to the highly relevant point that he’s been playing since Halo 1. Brilliant.

i made a video on this How will Halo 5 Compete With Black Ops 3? - YouTube

Halo 5 will get slaughtered by the release of Black ops 3.

I bet treyarch won’t be severely limiting the playlist, and map options because they think it’s what’s best for the players.

I know it sounds crazy, but I bet they’ll just let people play what they want to play. Insane I know.

Release some master cheif missions, f spartan locke.

shields need some upgrades (lose the whole sprint/shield loss deal) and vehicles and weapons are in need of a serious tuning. I’ve been playing since CE and this whole new scheme is kind of frustrating.

I’d be more worried about the upcoming Fallout 4.

Already pre-ordered BO3 and SWBF on PS4 and Fallout 4 on PC.

COD was not Halo 4’s problem.

> 2533274911267611;14:
> shields need some upgrades (lose the whole sprint/shield loss deal) and vehicles and weapons are in need of a serious tuning. I’ve been playing since CE and this whole new scheme is kind of frustrating.

I actually like the shields/sprint. Really makes you think twice before crossing the road. :slight_smile:

> 2533274893424151;17:
> COD was not Halo 4’s problem.

Hard statistics would say otherwise.

It was no coincidence that the XBL numbers took a sharp dive and never recovered on the exact day BO2 came out in 2013.

> 2533274824322377;5:
> Yeah half-way releasing a game at launch is a dangerous move. I hope in their first big update they yield a LOT of content.

Yeah they’ve got there work cut out for them. Having so few gametypes and limited customs options in an environment without forge is such a huge risk. They really should’ve known that people would freak out, even if it has been a few days. I am in full support of 343 and don’t like to bash them much but they need to be on the ball if this game is going to meet its full potential.