Crosshair Color

I feel like the ability to change the color of your crosshair would be nice. The current white crosshair has a bad tendency to blend in with other white surfaces (maps like Live Fire and Recharge have a lot of white walls) and you don’t always need to have your crosshairs turn red in order to shoot at someone. The BR is a good example, unless they’re a pretty good distance away you really don’t necessarily need to zoom in. It’s not necessarily a huge issue but it would be a nice quality of life addition, so either having the ability to change the color of your crosshair or just go back to the legacy default blue color would be nice.

Having my reticle change red when enemies are close, is a key staple to halo. That tells me 1. The enemy is close enough to die from 4 bursts from the BR 2. The enemy is close enough to die to shotgun 3. The enemy is too close. The reticle needs to change and if you disagree I find it hard to believe you play this game competitively

I’m having the same issue with the white color. Blends to well on some maps. I agree, we should be able to change the color and transparency of it as well.

I totally agree, white reticle is horrible. Another thing they have to work on is the ability to micro-adjust for controller aiming.

> 2533274926408816;1:
> I feel like the ability to change the color of your crosshair would be nice. The current white crosshair has a bad tendency to blend in with other white surfaces (maps like Live Fire and Recharge have a lot of white walls) and you don’t always need to have your crosshairs turn red in order to shoot at someone. The BR is a good example, unless they’re a pretty good distance away you really don’t necessarily need to zoom in. It’s not necessarily a huge issue but it would be a nice quality of life addition, so either having the ability to change the color of your crosshair or just go back to the legacy default blue color would be nice.

It would be nice if the reticule color was light blue instead of white similar to previous games.

Absolutely agree, i think the light blue crosshair would contrast way better on the environment and look much better with the rest of the hud.

> 2535422029451534;6:
> Absolutely agree, i think the light blue crosshair would contrast way better on the environment and look much better with the rest of the hud.

100%: I’m playing mcc and it makes a huge difference. Not sure why they felt the need to change the reticule color. Leave it alone if its not broken.