Crossbow Should Appear in Halo 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll or post spam.

You’re trolling.

Please tell me your trolling.

> This actually isn’t a parody thread. But seriously, how cool would it be if a Crossbow was an available weapon. Maybe one which had a slight scope and shot needles.
>
> Discuss.

OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS
and I congratulate him for it, do the troll nation proud.

> This actually isn’t a parody thread. But seriously, how cool would it be if a Crossbow was an available weapon. Maybe one which had a slight scope and shot needles.
>
> Discuss.

here is what i think when i see this thread

on subject though, it worked in half-life, but it wouldn’t work in halo
in conclusion, this thread is a trollolololololol thread

I’d rather have a stick and a rock.

Sorry but that would not fit in Halo, AT ALL. It just wouldn’t be a good addition.

Ok, I’ll admit it. It did start as an idea for a parody thread. But while making it I thought that actually, it could be quite a cool idea. Maybe some strange old tech weapon, similar to the crossbow in the original trilogy of Star Wars.

This isn’t a troll thread, but its roots are in one, thus why I am not shocked you guys think that it is.

> Ok, I’ll admit it. It did start as an idea for a parody thread. But while making it I thought that actually, it could be quite a cool idea. Maybe some strange old tech weapon, similar to the crossbow in the original trilogy of Star Wars.
>
> This isn’t a troll thread, but its roots are in one, thus why I am not shocked you guys think that it is.

No.

I just don’t see how it would fit to the Halo Universe, +500 years ahead of our time.

wookies bowcasters werent crossbows they just looked like it and they shot lasers not pointy sticks

> > Ok, I’ll admit it. It did start as an idea for a parody thread. But while making it I thought that actually, it could be quite a cool idea. Maybe some strange old tech weapon, similar to the crossbow in the original trilogy of Star Wars.
> >
> > This isn’t a troll thread, but its roots are in one, thus why I am not shocked you guys think that it is.
>
> No.

Yes?

And to guys saying it wouldn’t fit because Halo is set in the future. It works in Half Life 2 and in Star Wars. I think it could be cool. But hey, its your right to disagree with me.

> > > Ok, I’ll admit it. It did start as an idea for a parody thread. But while making it I thought that actually, it could be quite a cool idea. Maybe some strange old tech weapon, similar to the crossbow in the original trilogy of Star Wars.
> > >
> > > This isn’t a troll thread, but its roots are in one, thus why I am not shocked you guys think that it is.
> >
> > No.
>
> Yes?
>
> And to guys saying it wouldn’t fit because Halo is set in the future. It works in Half Life 2 and in Star Wars. I think it could be cool. But hey, its your right to disagree with me.

half-life 2 takes place in the present, sometime within a decade of now, be it back words, or forewords, i don’t know, but half-life 1 took place in 98, half-life 2 takes place not long after

i alredy said that its not a croosbow in starwars so quit saying it worked there

What role would a crossbow fill? Is it gonna be another useless weapon or something that’s actually useful?

It wasn’t funny the first time. Wasn’t funny the second time, and certainly isn’t funny this time.

These threads are nothing more than spam.

> It wasn’t funny the first time. Wasn’t funny the second time, and certainly isn’t funny this time.
>
> These threads are nothing more than spam.

i reported it for trololololing

You can’t be serious with this post.