Cross playing halo 5

My friend wants to play with me halo 5 but he’s on pc and I have an Xbox one. Does anyone know how we can both play?

He has to play on Xbox one.

• Palmer

Customs has cross-play but not MP. And for good reasons. M&KB trumps controller more often than not

> 2533274799135257;3:
> Customs has cross-play but not MP. And for good reasons. M&KB trumps controller more often than not

The only things that are shared between versions are your account, maps, gamemodes and prefabs. Other than that there’s no kind of cross-play.

Also, the mouse aiming is really sluggish, as it seems to emulate controller input, so even if there was cross-play, that wouldn’t have been an issue.

Only on custom & forge Xbox players can cross play with PC players.

> 2533275008181400;5:
> Only on custom & forge Xbox players can cross play with PC players.

Cross play does NOT exist between the PC and Xbox version. I tried to invite a pc friend to my custom a month ago and it just redirected her to the xbox store.

Ranks and everything else transfer between PC and Xbox just fine, but as of now, it’s not possible to play customs with PC players on the Xbone, and vice versa.

> 2535442303795050;6:
> > 2533275008181400;5:
> > Only on custom & forge Xbox players can cross play with PC players.
>
> Cross play does NOT exist between the PC and Xbox version. I tried to invite a pc friend to my custom a month ago and it just redirected her to the xbox store.
>
> Ranks and everything else transfer between PC and Xbox just fine, but as of now, it’s not possible to play customs with PC players on the Xbone, and vice versa.

strange, I thought they made the update allow crossplay with customs and even a search for custom games awhile ago.

> 2533274971171822;2:
> He has to play on Xbox one.
>
> - Palmer

Please don’t add a sig to your post. There’s a reason you can’t add them until you’re Spartan - Iron.

Thanks.

^^
Never mind…will just let you do your thing.

Do not post spam, this includes signatures.

> 2533274796457055;8:
> > 2533274971171822;2:
> > He has to play on Xbox one.
> > - Palmer
>
> Please don’t add a sig to your post. There’s a reason you can’t add them until you’re Spartan - Iron.
> Thanks.

Hm? Where did I add a sig?

> 2533274799135257;7:
> > 2535442303795050;6:
> > > 2533275008181400;5:
> > > Only on custom & forge Xbox players can cross play with PC players.
> >
> > Cross play does NOT exist between the PC and Xbox version. I tried to invite a pc friend to my custom a month ago and it just redirected her to the xbox store.
> >
> > Ranks and everything else transfer between PC and Xbox just fine, but as of now, it’s not possible to play customs with PC players on the Xbone, and vice versa.
>
> strange, I thought they made the update allow crossplay with customs and even a search for custom games awhile ago.

Sadly, it’s not cross play. I thought it was as well, but only PC gamers can play with other PC gamers, and Xbox gamers with other Xbox gamers.