Cross-play playlist?

With Infinite coming to both PC & Xbox, would you guys think it’d be a good idea to have playlists dedicated to cross-play? It worked well with HW2, but that’s a RTS game and things can play out differently in a FPS? Me personally would like to see some cross-play. The population would be HUGE

Absolutely not! If Halo goes full Cross-Play with PC I am done with Halo MP. You can not pit Controller vs. M&K in a FPS. It’s not even close. Not to mention PC cheaters who can access code on the open platform that is PC.

And if they do implement mandatory cross play, Halo will lose 6 of its loyal fans (my crew and I). I am sure that others will also follow suit. But they may make that up with some PC Halo fans that will not get an Xbox. But hey, Phil has been catering to PC more lately than it’s Xbox base.

I’m fine with it as long as it’s not in ranked gameplay. Social and customs absolutely

> 2533274806679134;2:
> Absolutely not! If Halo goes full Cross-Play with PC I am done with Halo MP. You can not pit Controller vs. M&K in a FPS. It’s not even close. Not to mention PC cheaters who can access code on the open platform that is PC.
>
> And if they do implement mandatory cross play, Halo will lose 6 of its loyal fans (my crew and I). I am sure that others will also follow suit. But they may make that up with some PC Halo fans that will not get an Xbox. But hey, Phil has been catering to PC more lately than it’s Xbox base.

woah, woah. he said a dedicated playlist. that means for people who want to play with their friends on PC. That is fine if they don’t make it mandatory. I agree, I don’t want to play with PC players, but Xbox players who have PC friends do want to play with them. I think Phil has been more pro-gamer than any other Xbox exec

I think it’d be better to just have it as an option you can toggle rather than having separate playlists.

If there was a way to balance this it would be great. Would probably reduce population numbers if the community was split.

> 2533275031939856;5:
> I think it’d be better to just have it as an option you can toggle rather than having separate playlists.

Agreed, why didn’t I think of this lol that sounds much better.

> 2533274817390757;4:
> > 2533274806679134;2:
> > Absolutely not! If Halo goes full Cross-Play with PC I am done with Halo MP. You can not pit Controller vs. M&K in a FPS. It’s not even close. Not to mention PC cheaters who can access code on the open platform that is PC.
> >
> > And if they do implement mandatory cross play, Halo will lose 6 of its loyal fans (my crew and I). I am sure that others will also follow suit. But they may make that up with some PC Halo fans that will not get an Xbox. But hey, Phil has been catering to PC more lately than it’s Xbox base.
>
> woah, woah. he said a dedicated playlist. that means for people who want to play with their friends on PC. That is fine if they don’t make it mandatory. I agree, I don’t want to play with PC players, but Xbox players who have PC friends do want to play with them. I think Phil has been more pro-gamer than any other Xbox exec

Yeah, chill out guy I didn’t say it should be mandatory​:joy::joy:

I’m not against a cross play playlist, but I like an on off toggle much better. Personally, if 343I do something dumb and make it so controller players will play against M/K player possibly, then I’d be done with Halo MP.

Also, I’m not sure why people seem to think the Halo population will explode if Halo is on PC. Yes it should go up somewhat, but I don’t think PC players really care too much for Halo anymore, UNLESS it plays more along the style of orginal Halo. Then I’d say I think it will definitely peak a lot of players interests.

> 2533275031939856;5:
> I think it’d be better to just have it as an option you can toggle rather than having separate playlists.

I second this