Cross gen campaign fails at same spot

I have now TWICE had co-op Xbox Live campaign fail at the same spot. I don’t believe it’s network related as both consoles are on the same wireless network (same house/same subnet). We would have done system link, but it refused and claimed NAT was the problem (which is insane). Even tried system link while connected to wifi, but not Xbox Live.
Oni Sword Base (Legendary), two players on Xbox One, me on 360. The part it fails is near the very end, in the MP map section. We scale the final staircase (where yellow lift is) and the bridge to the roof. At that point, we all get “an error has occurred”.
I can state that the intro and winter contingency worked great. I’m not sure if other missions have problems, but I’m not too willing to waste another half hour only to fail near the very end.

Not to discourage your bug finding but why don’t you guys just play split screen?

> 2533274811643195;2:
> Not to discourage your bug finding but why don’t you guys just play split screen?

Not a bad point; however, I’d rather not be crammed on one TV. Most people don’t have the luxury to play splitscreen, so they need Xbox Live. Granted, co-op wasn’t always the greatest for co-op Live play, but it was usually lag not complete game crashes.