Criticism.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I fell like the moderators are way to harsh on people that want to share their opinion. I mean fair enough if they are doing it on someone else’s post, but if they start up their own they should be able to have more freedom with it. I got banned for 3 days and locked out of my own topic for talking about the changes of certain and i find that super unfair and i am trying not to swear and rip them to shreds because i feel like the moderators will shut this down as well…

> 2533274904250014;1:
> I fell like the moderators are way to harsh on people that want to share their opinion. I mean fair enough if they are doing it on someone else’s post, but if they start up their own they should be able to have more freedom with it. I got banned for 3 days and locked out of my own topic for talking about the changes of certain and i find that super unfair and i am trying not to swear and rip them to shreds because i feel like the moderators will shut this down as well…

Just a heads up posting about moderation decisions is against forum rules. You can read up on the rules here. If you have a question about their decision you should message the one who issued your ban or locked your thread.