Crimson removal - no way of getting achievmen

So now they have removed this playlist… how would someone get the achievements? This happened to me on Halo Reach and now on Halo 4 where it’s impossible to get them… … how does someone get around this?

> So now they have removed this playlist… how would someone get the achievements? This happened to me on Halo Reach and now on Halo 4 where it’s impossible to get them… … how does someone get around this?

It is not impossible to get the achievements, the maps have been added to different playlists like BTB for example where they show up quite regularly, so just keep playing, they will eventually pop up and you can try your hand at the achs then.

it’s been confirmed by 343 that you can get them on different playlist. If you are still having a tough time, play dominion and get on the Gauss Warthog with a friend and ramp it towards the Blue team base and shoot somebody.

It’s not impossible. Party up with players that have Crimson and search in the playlists that feature the DLC in the rotation. With any luck the maps will come up for voting.

Same goes for Anniversary and Defiant achievements in Reach. Party up and search the right playlists that feature DLC and if everyone has the new maps they will come up for voting.

Or, y’know, you could boost 'em. If you really must have the achievements and can’t rely on the maps being picked, that’s about your only feasible option.

been playing with people that own the map pack for ages and still no choice to even play them in the DLC added playlists

> > So now they have removed this playlist… how would someone get the achievements? This happened to me on Halo Reach and now on Halo 4 where it’s impossible to get them… … how does someone get around this?
>
> It is not impossible to get the achievements, the maps have been added to different playlists like BTB for example where they show up quite regularly, so just keep playing, they will eventually pop up and you can try your hand at the achs then.

yeah but that will bring frustration when players will vote a different map that is not crimson.

they show up fairly regularly… harvest shows up quite alot in Infin slayer… which is the easiest probs to get it on. get a rocket in side seat :stuck_out_tongue: or board someone elses hog and punch them from side seat if they go over a jump…

and like someone said… shatter shows up fairly regularly on dominion… and wreckage i find shows up most in the team objective matches

Hopefully they make the change that you just need the map now, not the map and the crimson playlist. This is where they screwed up in reach. Nobody could ever get the map they needed for certain achievments.

> Hopefully they make the change that you just need the map now, not the map and the crimson playlist. This is where they screwed up in reach. Nobody could ever get the map they needed for certain achievments.

Been confirmed for quite awhile now that it does not require the specific DLC playlist to get the achies… well… I’ve known about it for at least a month…

The crimson maps are featured in other playlists. harvest for example is in BTB and CTF

> The crimson maps are featured in other playlists. harvest for example is in BTB and CTF

I’ve yet to see one show up…