Crimson MapPack Trailer

Here you go. Enjoy!

the mps look pretty good. wish they looked more like the concept art tho. especially harvest.

REALLY?!!?!?!? More big maps. Eff this stupid big team game. I’m done.

> REALLY?!!?!?!? More big maps. Eff this stupid big team game. I’m done.

Only Shatter is for Big Team. The other two are small to medium sized.

“Medium size” is what they say. The both have warthogs and ghosts. They consider complex medium size too and we all know how well that plays 4v4. This game is officially trash. I thought maybe they could save it with map packs, but this looks like a horrendous start.

> REALLY?!!?!?!? More big maps. Eff this stupid big team game. I’m done.

Didn’t you see the f-trailer? They are big, small-medium, and medium sized maps.

I feel like if 343 made Halo 3 they would’ve categorized Rat’s Nest as a “small to medium sized map.”

> > REALLY?!!?!?!? More big maps. Eff this stupid big team game. I’m done.
>
> Only Shatter is for Big Team. The other two are small to medium sized.

And in Halo 4 world thats 6v6 maps and up. Lets hope the next pack brings on pure arena maps suted for 4v4 gameplay.

is that it? 3 maps? … sad face

All 3 maps have vehicles and turrets etc. I mean how many of these do we need? Is it possible to just have more than 3 non vehicle arena style maps?

> “Medium size” is what they say. The both have warthogs and ghosts. They consider complex medium size too and we all know how well that plays 4v4.

For those constantly looking for tiny arena maps - I’m sorry but accept it they are gone. With AAs, sprint for everyone, and vehicle play being so popular, there simply are NOT going to be maps made just for those tiny shootouts like Halo CE.

Personally I don’t mind. I love these more epic maps.

Oh god. We need smaller and more diversified maps.

They all look -Yoinking!- huge :frowning: Maybe I dont wana play big team all the time 343

> All 3 maps have vehicles and turrets etc. I mean how many of these do we need? Is it possible to just have more than 3 non vehicle arena style maps?

Nope this is a big team game.
Why doesn’t 343 spit in the face of real halo fans even more and just take out 4v4 all together?
You wanted to make COD in space. 343 I congratulate you. You did it. You turned one of the best franchises into COD with a Halo skin.
Where is bungie’s next game? 2013 cannot come soon enough.

As much as I want to, I refuse to get the map packs until they fix the DMR and other problems.

They look -Yoinking!- awful. I’m so sick of BTB, and 4v4 does not play well on any of these maps.

If I wanted nothing but large games, I’d play Battlefield. My favorite part about Halo was 2v2, and now that is confirmed dead forever.

Although I shouldn’t be surprised. Competitive players were thrown under the bus ages ago…

I don’t understand why people keep asking for smaller maps… 343i said they will also start including forge created maps which could include smaller maps. You cant really create big maps in Forge so they come out in map packs.

I was really hoping for some decent smaller maps in this first map pack (like Haven), now my friends I play with that are already getting bored of Halo 4 have no reason to buy this map pack and thus carry on playing Halo 4 at all.

Looks in friends list, 27 people playing Black Ops 2, Joins In progress to Exile for the 15th time of that day, other team has a 500 point lead, gets spawned camped, remembers the old days of Halo 2 & 3 on maps like Midship and Guardian.

So whats this Starcraft like guys ?

Haha! Look at all the hate.
Can’t wait for the mappack.
If you want smaller maps, you can always forge them.
Forged maps should start coming out after the TU.