Crimson Map Pack Release Date

Someone sent this my way and I just wanted to see if anyone else got this message yet?

Apparently the map packs are going to be released as follows:

Crimson - December 10th
Majestic - February 15th
Castle - April 1st

Link

Castle on april fools?
Inb4 all CoD maps

Awesome! That’s a lot sooner than I realized.

> Castle on april fools?
> Inb4 all CoD maps

Even worse…

Forge maps…

I haven’t gotten any such message. I sure hope they add some forge maps before they release the map packs though.

> I haven’t gotten any such message. I sure hope they add some forge maps before they release the map packs though.

I haven’t heard of anyone getting this message. That’s why I was asking. This is the only time I’ve seen it.

I seen that December 10th release date before.

> I seen that December 10th release date before.

Has it been confirmed by 343 or -Yoink!-? It seems like a decent date. I’m glad I don’t have to wait until late December if it’s true.

Lol they better hurry up. There won’t be many players left by February of next year.

Do you really think they’ll have the first map pack out in the next month?! That doesn’t sound possible, although I hope they do…

> Do you really think they’ll have the first map pack out in the next month?! That doesn’t sound possible, although I hope they do…

343 said themselves that the packs will be out in December, February, and April. They just(to my knowledge) haven’t clarified the actual dates.

It was posted on The Halo Council forum by a user who seen it on the last dashboard before it was updated, the picture posted there is taken directly from a German Xbox user’s dashboard, and all the dates are the same as what’s been posted here.

JIP = No buy.

It’s unbelievable that I’ve not even bought the season pass yet, since right up until I played the game I had EVERY intention to. Purchased every single map pack in past Halo games, but I’ll be waiting to see what the TU brings to Halo 4 before considering this again.

to late, just to late. five maps for ts ! its pathetic.

Well, I got scammed by 343 into getting the limited edition so I’ve got them all then.
What happened to us getting them earlier?

> Well, I got scammed by 343 into getting the limited edition so I’ve got them all then.
> What happened to us getting them earlier?

Nowhere did it ever say you would get them earlier! You’ve “pre-ordered” them in a way, so that when they are released, you can download them without having to pay for them (again).

the dates were leaked over german xbox dashboard apparently. dec 10, isnt surprising since holding back already made content and selling it for money as dlc a little while later is a common practice these days