Crimson Map Pack no longer free ?

I thought that the crimson map pack was free ? What happend ?

Imagine this…Microsoft messed up! They try to patch it, come up with a 2 week free trial, say they’re being awesome and epic and nice, and then it’s 10 bucks again.

hahahahaha well i didn’t get my two weeks worth. I don’t see more than 600-800 people connected to play at any one time.

Same here…same here. But now that I know that in split screen the maps lag horribly I won’t spend 800 MS points on them.

Overall the map pack was always supposed to be premium content. Setting aside the free trial fluff, you have to expect to pay for it as a common practice.

2hrs of any job will get you these maps if you want them.

Yup, but I’m kinda saddened to think that split screen is unplayable and didn’t the Xbox twitter peeps say that if you got it for free it’s yours to keep?

> Yup, but I’m kinda saddened to think that split screen is unplayable and didn’t the Xbox twitter peeps say that if you got it for free it’s yours to keep?

I don’t care much for Twitter representatives; things get mixed up or said without actual upper management clearing it.

Just think about how it normally works. “Map packs tend to be premium, ergo no matter what mess up I heard or seen, I will have to buy this map pack.”

> > Yup, but I’m kinda saddened to think that split screen is unplayable and didn’t the Xbox twitter peeps say that if you got it for free it’s yours to keep?
>
> I don’t care much for Twitter representatives; things get mixed up or said without actual upper management clearing it.
>
> Just think about how it normally works. “Map packs tend to be premium, ergo no matter what mess up I heard or seen, I will have to buy this map pack.”

True, but they shouldn’t say things if they don’t intend to follow them. Or they could have said something like, “Some of our people said ____ via Twitter and this isn’t our policy etc…”

> > > Yup, but I’m kinda saddened to think that split screen is unplayable and didn’t the Xbox twitter peeps say that if you got it for free it’s yours to keep?
> >
> > I don’t care much for Twitter representatives; things get mixed up or said without actual upper management clearing it.
> >
> > Just think about how it normally works. “Map packs tend to be premium, ergo no matter what mess up I heard or seen, I will have to buy this map pack.”
>
> True, but they shouldn’t say things if they don’t intend to follow them. Or they could have said something like, “Some of our people said ____ via Twitter and this isn’t our policy etc…”

I understand, people could get confused because a rep gets it wrong. This should be handled better.