Crimson & Majestic DLC Achievements

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hey,

I’m looking for some people that would like to get some crimson & majestic achievements that they have not already gotten.I am in the GMT time zone and would be looking to attempt this next weekend.

I can supply 4 controllers. The more people, the better. I don’t mind doing achievements that I already have.

If your interested, leave your GT below and I’ll get in contact with you.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Im up for it. I can supply 1+1 controller. My gamertag is eaz3e, add me so we can stay in contact to set this up.

I just need Now they Fly and the assissinate a player who is scoped, but i will help you on the ones that you dont have.

I’m in! GT same as on here. Only need the DLY achievements now for 100% GS. I’ve never ‘boosted’ achievements before, but considering I got the the double kill with a pulse grenade legit I think I’m cool for a couple!

I´m in too! GT: Mario360Fenix I can supply 2 controllers.

Thank you all for the replies. I could attempt this tomorrow night around 20:30 GMT if that would suit everybody, if not the weekend would be the next available opportunity.

8:30 tomorrow is good for me! In fact any time apart from Thursdays and Saturdays for me due to cricket (Yorkshire weather depending)

I could help out and I have two controllers. Let me know of a time and I’ll try and work it out

Just telling you that boosting is against the rules.

Boosting is against the rules, both talking about it here, and participating in it on Xbox Live. You are allowed to enter matchmaking with full parties, but not with “extra controllers” for the sake of boosting achievements.

Locked.