Crimson, Majestic, and Castle

We know the names of the three map packs. Crimson is obviously a reference to Crimson team from Spartan Ops and Majestic is a reference to Majestic team, but what does Castle reference? Will it be a new team that we see in Season 2? Thoughts?

I believe castle was referenced in one of the earlier episodes

It’s possible. I mean the first two map packs are named after fire teams in SO.

> I believe castle was referenced in one of the earlier episodes

Yes Castle is a fireteam, not mentioned much however.

> > I believe castle was referenced in one of the earlier episodes
>
> Yes Castle is a fireteam, not mentioned much however.

I think they mentioned it in th very beginning of the first mission, and I know it’s a fireteam. Do you think it means they will have a larger involvement, or are they just using it because they mentioned the name?

Castle is a Fireteam of Spartan IV’s. It consists of five members like Majestic, but all five members of Castle were killed while delivering supplies to Copernicus Base on Requiem.

The Halo 4 Limited Edition also shows that Castle lost to Majestic in a War Games match on February 8, 2558.

Luckily, Majestic and Crimson survived through everything! :slight_smile:

> > > I believe castle was referenced in one of the earlier episodes
> >
> > Yes Castle is a fireteam, not mentioned much however.
>
> I think they mentioned it in th very beginning of the first mission, and I know it’s a fireteam. Do you think it means they will have a larger involvement, or are they just using it because they mentioned the name?

Not sure to be honest, if they make a Season 2 of Spartan Ops they might become a bigger deal. Just remember there’s a ton of fireteams so just being said in the dialouge means the team has some significance.