Crimson DLC Playlist-----Bring it back!

Hi 343,

could you please bring this playlist back?

its just that very recently i bought the season map pass which supposedly included this playlist, but now i cant play what i PAID for. which is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

thankyou if you do.
btw im liking the majestic playlist

also what about the crimson achievements?

> Hi 343,
>
> could you please bring this playlist back?
>
> its just that very recently i bought the <mark>season map pass which supposedly included this playlist</mark>, but now i cant play what i PAID for. which is a bit of a kick in the teeth.
>
>
> thankyou if you do.
> btw im liking the majestic playlist

Uh, no. The map pack comes with maps - not playlists…

yes, but i bought the maps with the intention to PLAY them, not just be safe in the knowledge they’re saved on my hard-drive somewhere.

analogy: buying a car;
technically i bought the car not the drive, but if i could only leave the car parked in my garage i think everyone would agree it really wasn’t worth it

> yes, but i bought the maps with the intention to PLAY them, not just be safe in the knowledge they’re saved on my hard-drive somewhere.
>
> analogy: buying a car;
> technically i bought the car not the drive, but if i could only leave the car parked in my garage i think everyone would agree it really wasn’t worth it

The maps are available in 7 current playlist. And then there’s customs.

My guess is that once the last map pack has been out for awhile that they will eventually make a playlist for all of the DLC maps. I’m crossing my fingers for that anyway.

I agree with you OP, if you’ve paid for the map pack there should be a dedicated playlist.

However, I played 3 games of big team solo last night and 2 of those were on Crimson maps, so you’ll get to play them.

> However, I played 3 games of big team solo last night and 2 of those were on Crimson maps, so you’ll get to play them.

nice. how are they doing it though because not everyone has the maps right?