Crimson DLC Best Moments!

So I’m assuming most people were playing the DLC playlist last night, just wondering how your guys’ nights went! :smiley: Post your best moments on the new maps here!

Just last night, I was playing Extraction (which is AMAZING btw!) on Shatter, one of the points was in the circular cramped base thing located on either corner of the map. I ran in to convert it to see a guy with a mounted turret defending, ran in amd got off a melee before dying from his 3 teammates inside. I respawn and earn 10 points for killing him, although I have NO idea how I could have killed him, and earned the “Special Delivery”, and “ODST” achievements. Has this happened to anyone else? xD

Playing Oddball on Wreckage, the game started and I ran to grab Rockets before heading to the ball. I go into the middle structure where the initial ball spawns and got an Overkill First Strike with 1 rocket! :smiley: Made my night haha.

I don’t think many people had good moments seeing how hard they got screwed over when some got it for free and others had to pay.

> I don’t think many people had good moments seeing how hard they got screwed over when some got it for free and others had to pay.

so? idc if some people got it for free. thats like buying a new car and then getting mad at somebody bc they won a free car in a raffle drawing or smth. childish. just means more ppl to play with. and this is regarding gameplay not the process you went through to download the maps.

> > I don’t think many people had good moments seeing how hard they got screwed over when some got it for free and others had to pay.
>
> so? idc if some people got it for free. thats like buying a new car and then getting mad at somebody bc they won a free car in a raffle drawing or smth. childish. just means more ppl to play with. and this is regarding gameplay not the process you went through to download the maps.

Okay. Lets say your the person who walks into a car dealership, buys a car, and then watch’s someone win a car right after you bought yours. You’d be pissed, don’t even deny it.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh wait, who cares.

I bought the DLC, and downloaded it for free. I feel fine.

Yes, I’m sure lots of people are mad.

Back to the topic.

I don’t know what my best moments so far are, but I have been having a lot of fun. One of my worst moments was when we were playing Extraction on Shatter and we lost 5-4 in a game where we dominated the whole time, until my whole team seamingly forgot to go to the objectives and we gave up 5 extractions in a row.

I like the maps, and think some people aren’t even giving them a fighting chance.

Oddball on Wreckage is really good. Ctf on Harvest was not bad.

The best moment is always the one where you delete it off of your HDD. :smiley:

> > > I don’t think many people had good moments seeing how hard they got screwed over when some got it for free and others had to pay.
> >
> > so? idc if some people got it for free. thats like buying a new car and then getting mad at somebody bc they won a free car in a raffle drawing or smth. childish. just means more ppl to play with. and this is regarding gameplay not the process you went through to download the maps.
>
> Okay. Lets say your the person who walks into a car dealership, buys a car, and then watch’s someone win a car right after you bought yours. You’d be pissed, don’t even deny it.

No, I wouldn’t, because I worked to earn that and take greater satisfaction in it than if I had it handed to me. The situation is a major hyperbole anyways, we’re talking about a 10$ map pack not a $xx,xxx car.

People butthurt over $10 makes me lulz.

I won EVERY game of extraction i played last night

I got 2 awesome Moments:
First Game on the smallest Map. Rampage with Killmanjaro
Second Game on the Greeny Map: Ghots boosted on me, i had flag, killed him with direct Impact Close Quarters Kill :slight_smile: I have both Clips in my Fileshare

I liked KOTH on Harvest, and I played infinity slayer on the other 2 but wreckage probably gave me the most fun.

Getting a Magic Hands in Oddball Wreckage. Getting a Killing Frenzy on Harvest. Double Mantis tea bagging.

everytime I play on wreckage.
Such a good map with lots of replay value.