Crimson DLC Achievement Problem?

Over the last two weeks or so, I got two or three achievements in Crimson DLC without really doing what they said. They all involved man cannons…

Hey I’ll take gamerscore anytime but if this is a widespread problem I think 343 should know about it. Anyone else had this happen?

Loads of people on other forums i frequent have had this happen. Sadly, i haven’t been able to get on LIVE for about a month due to moving house, and now switching internet.

Most of them are glitchy. Unfortunately, for me at least, even when you get them by doing exactly what they say, you don’t always get the achievement. I’ve been trying for Now they fly one, finally nailed a jet packer mid air with the warthog and got nothing. But from what I understand you can get that one by throwing stickies in a lift and being far away. Oh the sense that makes…

> Most of them are glitchy. Unfortunately, for me at least, even when you get them by doing exactly what they say, you don’t always get the achievement. I’ve been trying for Now they fly one, finally nailed a jet packer mid air with the warthog and got nothing. But from what I understand you can get that one by throwing stickies in a lift and being far away. Oh the sense that makes…

Yesterday I got the one where you need to beat someone down coming off of a man cannon but it was just a normal beatdown. I wasn’t even trying for the achievement.

Yea, the crimson achievements are really odd, most just involve luck.

> Yea, the crimson achievements are really odd, most just involve <mark>luck</mark>.

They are like the achievement ‘If They Came to Hear Me Beg’ from Halo:Reach!

I’ve got all of the man cannon ones just by killing people and one from smacking someone with the flag. Believe me, I’m not complaining. :slight_smile:

> > Yea, the crimson achievements are really odd, most just involve <mark>luck</mark>.
>
> They are like the achievement ‘If They Came to Hear Me Beg’ from Halo:Reach!

lol the next halo game has come out and I still haven’t gotten that achievement