Crimson and Majestic

Will the crison and majestic’s list back someday? Or the castle stays there forever?

They’ve always been there. The reason why it didn’t pop up is b/c you’ve been paired with a player(s) that do not have the DLC’s. If all players have DLC maps, then once you found everyone, the first choices are DLC’s.

The Matchmaking team are currently looking into various options of DLC playlists after Castle DLC gets removed.

I assume we’ll see some sort of 4v4 playlist with maps from Majestic & 6v6 playlist with maps from Castle & Crimson in the near future.

i dont think there has been an official word but hopefully the castle playlist will just become the “dlc” playlist for all three of them.

It’s almost impossible to get a match where everybody has the DLC.
Hope we get kind of “all DLC list” soon…

> i dont think there has been an official word but hopefully the castle playlist will just become the “dlc” playlist for all three of them.

I doubt they’ll have just one DLC playlist. You can’t really get a good playlist with 4v4, 6v6, and 8v8 maps. We’ll see what they do, though. I’m guessing it’ll be something similar to what Moa said.