Crimson Achievements glitched...

I have got two of the man-cannon related achievements whilst dead and no where near a man-cannon :confused:

I was looking forward to pulling those off in game, as i’m not one for boosting and I enjoy it when I manage to do them in game.

What did you excpect?

H4 Didn’t have a public beta unlike Reach, 343 thought they were competent.

The DLC was clearly made pre-launch and should have been included with the game.

I doubt they tested the achievements much to be honest, to busy rolling in your money to care again i presume.

> I have got two of the man-cannon related achievements whilst dead and no where near a man-cannon :confused:

I’m in the same boat, I at least managed to actually get it for a kill. I hadn’t looked at the achievements previously, and when I picked up a fallen team mates Boltshot in desperation and earned a kill with it, I was slightly worried of what the achievement was actually for until I looked at it!

Oh yeah, same here. Got two achievements related to the man cannon one when there wasn’t even a man cannon around me. Honestly, I don’t even know wether or not the other maps even have man cannons other then Wreckage.

I found a glitch where I can crouch at the whole game and not die

Just one thing after the other.

> Just one thing after the other.

i did all of them properly more than once but special delivery didnt pop so i boosted it. but lucky you most people i know have gotten cheevos from a glitch. all mine i hd to do extra stuff for.

I got Special Delivery and ODST randomly as well.

> What did you excpect?
>
> H4 Didn’t have a public beta unlike Reach, 343 thought they were competent.
>
> The DLC was clearly made pre-launch and should have been included with the game.
>
> I doubt they tested the achievements much to be honest, to busy rolling in your money to care again i presume.

You got nothing better to do and why are you criticizing 343.

I popped 120 points worth in less than twenty minutes of play last night. Good times.

I just feel like packing in playing this glitchfest until 343 wake up and decide to fix all these glitches. I just about hate the fact that at times the game goes into ULTRALAG mode and takes over a second from you pulling the trigger to you firing the game. That isn’t network lag, that’s game lag (ie the code is trying to do too much and can’t do -Yoink- in real time).

THIS GAME COULD BE EPIC… but at the moment it just isn’t ready for Xmas.

Be prepared for a lot of angry little kiddies on the 25th 343i.

I’m fed up of trying to play the Crimson maps and twonks just trying for the achievements. My K/D is dropping like a rock because of the glitches too. My AR sounds like it is throwing up as even with the finger held down on the trigger it Blips and Burps instead of roaring like it used to do (last week).

I’m angry because I love the game WHEN IT -Yoinking!- WORKS!

lolz i shot a guy that was using the man cannon and got the ODST not the Clay Pigeon.
two days later I melee and killed some one when landing from the man cannon and got nothing. later on in the match i melee a guy that was landing and got the Special Delivery.

The pump your breaks and david and goliath i got how the description says.

So i still feel like i earned it, but i am at a loss on how to get the clay pigeon cause i have put clips in people using the man cannon and nothing.

But what can you do, noting is perfect and i am still having fun, so it is not to bothersome for me to think ill for it. I play for fun not cheevo’s to teabagging or saying im the best. Thats why i bought the game thats why i play the game. but thats just me i guess

rabid kiwi

Go watch it from theater’s perspective.

I also got mine in… well ok, I’ll be blunt. I got them because I engaged and the enemy team decided it would be wise to drive a warthog or toss a grenade and kill the person so I got the achievements. It was also fun getting the man-cannon land+melee. Perfect timing for a guy who just happened to walk into the landing pad spot when one shot…

I know why the achievements are failing to work correctly.

THE COMPUTERS ARE ALL IRRADIATED FROM THE EXCESSIVE LIGHTING BLOOM.

Seriously, when I use a detached turret it is like I am freakin radioactive on Shatter. Glowy, glowy, bulldoodoo. It’s like they have made the game go “HEY, LOOK, I’M A TARGET!”

New maps are just too -Yoink!- big for team sizes as well. No choice but to use Mobility on every -Yoink!- loadout or be left behind.

I’m sorry if I am a big grumpy barsteward but I can just see a good game hiding beneath the crud. But every little change 343 makes just causes the crud to get thicker. I mean… colour blindness pluss red/orange bloom equals colour blind players being completely blind players… and that is why I am so FROOOKIN ANGRY!

Wasted money… that is the map pack to me so far.