Creepy flood song NAME?!

Help me before im LOSING MY MIND. I’ve been googling/youtubing all over the place for the creepy flood music that plays at almost every flood map. Its the one with opera women singing creepily. I cant really explain it better than that. Wanted to share it with some friends to show them how creepy it is, but whatever I -Yoinking!- google, Its some other -Yoink- flood theme, how many can it -Yoinking!- be?!

what level?, and what part specifically?

Well, the original trilogy had several Flood themes. Which specific game are you talking about? While there isn’t a title for that specific sound clip you mention, Halo CE had “Library Suite”, which I’m pretty sure includes that sound byte. Halo 3 has “Dread Intrusion”, “Gravemind”, “No More Dead Heroes”, “Keep What You Steal”, and “Halo Reborn”. Halo 2 has “Sacred Icon Suite”, and maybe more I can’t remember. These are all titles that play during Flood-themed levels.

This was the one I was looking for… its the one that i remember most as THE flood music!

> 2535436025999049;4:
> This was the one I was looking for… its the one that i remember most as THE flood music!
>
> Halo 2 Soundtrack - Ancient Machine - YouTube

There you go. :slight_smile:

Ooooh, that is kind of creepy. At first I was like, lol, this sounds way too 90’s (or whatever). But then I started to remember the flood and now I’m kind of creeped out.

> 2535436025999049;4:
> This was the one I was looking for… its the one that i remember most as THE flood music!
>
> Halo 2 Soundtrack - Ancient Machine - YouTube

“Ancient Machine”, Halo 2 OST Vol. 1