CREDITS

Can you still get the credits from entering the glyph codes? Also, I know you have to have all the terminals fro CEA, but can those be gotten in the MCC or does it have to be the standalone game?

Thanks

I believe credits can still be earned, but it needs to be the original game. You cant use MCC

> 2533274813317074;2:
> I believe credits can still be earned, but it needs to be the original game. You cant use MCC

it doesn’t seem like you can anymore actually. I completed CEA and got all the terminals on the 360 using my Bencut21 account and then went to put the glyph codes in waypoint. I was not given the credits at all for doing so.

> 2533274878104604;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > I believe credits can still be earned, but it needs to be the original game. You cant use MCC
>
> it doesn’t seem like you can anymore actually. I completed CEA and got all the terminals on the 360 using my Bencut21 account and then went to put the glyph codes in waypoint. I was not given the credits at all for doing so.

Same problem happened me :confused:

idc about credits but a good question is can you still unlock halo 4 raider armor?

U can get cr but not for MCC I don’t think