Credits

I have a question about Halo reach and the credit system. If I choose not to authenticate my credits and appear as a default spartan while in online play, can I still earn credits through matchmaking? The other thing I am unsure about is that currently I am earning aroud 1500 credits for a campaign mission offline. If I then go online and not authenticate my credits, will I still earn this much or will it become lower?

Thanks to everyone who helps because Im unsure whether I want to go online in Reach If it will affect my offline play

Check out the Credits section of the Halo: Reach Support FAQ, and then let me know if you have any lingering questions. :slight_smile:

Halo: Reach Support FAQ (Credits, Challenges, Commendations, Achievements)

Thank you. but could you just clarify one more thing for me? If I don’t authenticate my credits, can I still earn credits online and will this affect how many credits I earn while paying offline?

Thaks for your help!

> Thank you. but could you just clarify one more thing for me? If I don’t authenticate my credits, can I still earn credits online and will this affect how many credits I earn while paying offline?
>
> Thaks for your help!

bad deal about not authenticating is that your spartan will never be customizable and neither would your emblem…