Credits Earned, But Not Added!

For almost 6 games now there’s been something odd going on with Commendations and credit earning! This morning I was at 51% completion to Inheritor. After all 4 Daily Challenges done and several Firefight games for fun - NONE of my stats have changed! In fact during one game, my Sidearm commendation went to Gold when the game was complete. Trouble is, I’d had that commendation at Gold now for several weeks! I was like, HUH?

So the next game I watched and my pistol kills did not move it from the 4051 it stated when I checked after the previous game to what I should have gotten after the next game. And it’s still not moving despite getting pistol kills. Same for any of the other commendaions - nothing is moving. In Firefight I did not die for an entire round and the counter never moved off 1375 to what should be the new count of 1376. Even watched as 3k from a Score Attack game was never added to my earned credits AND the Perfectionist is still at 1375 despite yet another perfect round!

What the heck?!

Well right now I know they are doing work on things. I don’t think anybody can see anything.

Well when I discussed this with several other friends, they seemed to not have issues - just me. It’s rather disturbing because I did all those challenges and did work on advancing my commendations, but have nothing to show for it still after 12 hours. Really … how long does it take to “fix” something? And why are others not having this happen?

Try signing out and signing back in. That should do it.

There is a lot of heavy traffic right now on CE:A, I would give it a while but try to sign out and sign back in, I’ve had to do that a couple times before.

I did that last night. I actually logged off for a while, came back, did a Score Attack game, earned over 2400 credits, but none of them were added!

I just had a thought. Could the fact that my Messenger can’t connect on my XBox be the issue? Is this why I earned 1,000 credits only last night after earning the 4 Daily Challenges? Does anyone have a clue if this is the reason?

I just recalled that I changed my password for my Live.com account and Hotmail, but didn’t change this on my XBox for signing in purposes. Could this be the cause? And will all those credits then get placed back in once I fix this?

> I did that last night. I actually logged off for a while, came back, did a Score Attack game, earned over 2400 credits, but none of them were added!
>
> I just had a thought. Could the fact that my Messenger can’t connect on my XBox be the issue? Is this why I earned 1,000 credits only last night after earning the 4 Daily Challenges? Does anyone have a clue if this is the reason?
>
> I just recalled that I changed my password for my Live.com account and Hotmail, but didn’t change this on my XBox for signing in purposes. Could this be the cause? And will all those credits then get placed back in once I fix this?

I don’t see why changing your password would have any barring at all on game progress.

Have you been switching your time zone constantly? I know switching your time zone will also effect this.

I switched my time zone after credit capping, played, earned about another 60,000 cR then I switched it again back to my normal time and I played a game of Score Attack to see if I was getting cR and I was IN-GAME but they weren’t being added to my total.

So I don’t know, I’m throwing out ideas and suggestions, could possibly be you could be cR banned as well, that I’m unsure of because you would of had a message pop up.

I never saw any message about any credit ban on my XBox 360, and I am assuming that is where I would get one. I know I have been banned for quitting once for 10-minutes, but that’s it - and I did get a notification that I could not play MM or FF. But it’s just odd because I earned 1,000 cR only last night out of easily 40k that I should have gotten from Daily Challenges, game completions, commendations, etc. Plus the fact that my commendations never moved troubles me, as I am trying very hard to get as many of those to Onyx as I can in FF and MM.

Yes, over the weekend I did change time zones because of credit cap. I capped Saturday - changed - accidentally left it on the new one on Sunday morning, but then changed it back Sunday afternoon and still earned credits on my correct time zone. I even checked it last night to be sure I was on Eastern time and that was correct.

I’m just wondering if the Messenger has anything to do with credits and earning them, since I was not connected all night. I’m beginning to think my changing my password may have cost me an entire days work :frowning:

> I never saw any message about any credit ban on my XBox 360, and I am assuming that is where I would get one. I know I have been banned for quitting once for 10-minutes, but that’s it - and I did get a notification that I could not play MM or FF. But it’s just odd because I earned 1,000 cR only last night out of easily 40k that I should have gotten from Daily Challenges, game completions, commendations, etc. Plus the fact that my commendations never moved troubles me, as I am trying very hard to get as many of those to Onyx as I can in FF and MM.
>
> Yes, over the weekend I did change time zones because of credit cap. I capped Saturday - changed - accidentally left it on the new one on Sunday morning, but then changed it back Sunday afternoon and still earned credits on my correct time zone. I even checked it last night to be sure I was on Eastern time and that was correct.
>
> I’m just wondering if the Messenger has anything to do with credits and earning them, since I was not connected all night. I’m beginning to think my changing my password may have cost me an entire days work :frowning:

I still don’t see how changing the password effects the progress though. Have you tried may be switching back to the time zone you were previously on and see if you can get credits on that one?

I’m stumped man, I really am. I’ve had this happen to me before but it was fine after a day of not playing. :frowning:

I don’t know either, but I saw a post on another forum about how you et a maximum award of 1000 credits for offline work - which means somehow I was being seen as “offline” even though I got the challenges done on Monday - just no credits.

I am going to go home tonight, change my password to match, play one quick Grifball or Score Attack game, see if my credits are earned … then if not change my time zone back to the one I used Saturday (Adelaide) and try again. If not, guess I’ll just do CEA Campaign tonight and say to heck with Reach until this bug is fixed!

> I don’t know either, but I saw a post on another forum about how you et a maximum award of 1000 credits for offline work - which means somehow I was being seen as “offline” even though I got the challenges done on Monday - just no credits.
>
> I am going to go home tonight, change my password to match, play one quick Grifball or Score Attack game, see if my credits are earned … then if not change my time zone back to the one I used Saturday (Adelaide) and try again. If not, guess I’ll just do CEA Campaign tonight and say to heck with Reach until this bug is fixed!

Hope it works our for you man! Look at it this way, the CE Campaign will keep you occupied till then :slight_smile:

Happy trails friend!

You left your timezone till sunday morning yeah? Well thats what you did wrong. You left your time zone forward, skipped sundays day. You were earning credits on the monday.
Learned this from experience. Never go all the way to + 14 just go till you see your time move past 12:00.
Also set it back once your done.

> You left your timezone till sunday morning yeah? Well thats what you did wrong. You left your time zone forward, skipped sundays day. You were earning credits on the monday.
> Learned this from experience. Never go all the way to + 14 just go till you see your time move past 12:00.
> Also set it back once your done.

So if I go home tonight and log in under my correct timezone, everything should be good to go?