CRedits destroy custom games

While playing Halo Reach I noticed that rarely anyone played Custom Games and I have come to the conclusion that the reason for that is that people want more credits thus credits ultimately destroy custom games so with this logic I ask that that armor and ranking system from Halo 3 returns to Halo 4, thank you

Cool post bro, jk, welcome to waypoint

I don’t really see the connection. I think people disappointed in Reach as a whole had something to do with it.

I was of the impression that no one played them in Reach, because it just…isn’t the same. I don’t know how else to explain it, I just know that customs were so much more fun somehow in H2 and H3. :confused:

I will agree with you that custom games are not as popular (which greatly disappoints me) but I don’t feel credits are the reason for it. They definitely don’t help, but they are not the main cause.

Nope. Credits are stupid, custom games are fun. Matchmaking gets boring pretty fast.

Au contraire, mon frère.

I find that many people play customs. At least, that’s my experience. Most people I know don’t care very much about cR. Join some kind of community that plays customs, and there’ll probably be some people to play with on at a given moment.

> I was of the impression that no one played them in Reach, because it just…isn’t the same. I don’t know how else to explain it, I just know that customs were so much more fun somehow in H2 and H3. :confused:

This is what I refer to as ‘the Halo feel’
It is that wonderful feeling that makes you want to play Halo for hours on end without stopping. This feel was absent from Halo: Reach, however.

All that I ask from 343i is to somehow return ‘The Halo feel’ to the series and I will be happy.

Also, OP you made very little sense.
Credits have nothing to do with the way people played Custom games. 'twas the lack of the Halo feel.

I find this argument irrelevant on a certain level, though your opinion in general is respectable.

Honestly the only reason people aren’t into custom games as much is due to the fact that people aren’t going into forge, creating maps and saying;“Hey guys! join me and lets play this or that just for the hell of it!”

All it takes is an invitation to start a party, my friend =3