Credits Carry over?!?

Can anyone confirm if 343 has officially stated that the remaining credits and/or the Battlepass unlocks from the flights will carry over to the game?

I’ve seen a lot of threads over the web, of people confidently saying they won’t carry over, but i want to know of 343 actually stated it.I thought those 3k would serve as gift from 343 to us for aiding by playing the beta… And i havent being bying anything because of that.

343 did state it in the technical preview overview on 28.7. Here’s the paragraph from that.

In the upcoming tech preview, we’re going to be granting Halo Insiders a set amount of in-game credits (cR) so that they can dig in with a very trimmed-down version of our first Battle Pass. (Worry not, we’re saving plenty of content for launch.) As a reminder, none of the items unlocked over the course of tech previews will carry over to the game’s release later this year. Everything should be considered work-in-progress and not indicative of the final shipping systems including the cost of customization pieces in the store, the order in which they’re unlocked in the Pass, the XP granted by challenges, and more.

So, the battle pass unlocks won’t carry over? Hmm. I’m fine with that. It makes sure that people who didn’t play the flight don’t feel inferior to the flight players. At least we get a plate for playing the flight.

> 2535407971117665;3:
> So, the battle pass unlocks won’t carry over? Hmm. I’m fine with that. It makes sure that people who didn’t play the flight don’t feel inferior to the flight players. At least we get a plate for playing the flight.

The Sol Testing Grounds Emblem and the memories are enough for me :slight_smile: Everyone starts with 0 from season one, apart from skins from promotions etc, which I think is a good thing and fair all round. I’m glad we got to play around with it, so on 8 Dec we know how menu system, battle pass works

> 2535441052281740;4:
> > 2535407971117665;3:
> > So, the battle pass unlocks won’t carry over? Hmm. I’m fine with that. It makes sure that people who didn’t play the flight don’t feel inferior to the flight players. At least we get a plate for playing the flight.
>
> The Sol Testing Grounds Emblem and the memories are enough for me :slight_smile: Everyone starts with 0 from season one, apart from skins from promotions etc, which I think is a good thing and fair all round. I’m glad we got to play around with it, so on 8 Dec we know how menu system, battle pass works

Yeah, I completely agree with you there! Maybe we should all add each other on Xbox or steam some time so we can all play Infinite on on release!

> 2535407971117665;5:
> > 2535441052281740;4:
> > > 2535407971117665;3:
> > > So, the battle pass unlocks won’t carry over? Hmm. I’m fine with that. It makes sure that people who didn’t play the flight don’t feel inferior to the flight players. At least we get a plate for playing the flight.
> >
> > The Sol Testing Grounds Emblem and the memories are enough for me :slight_smile: Everyone starts with 0 from season one, apart from skins from promotions etc, which I think is a good thing and fair all round. I’m glad we got to play around with it, so on 8 Dec we know how menu system, battle pass works
>
> Yeah, I completely agree with you there! Maybe we should all add each other on Xbox or steam some time so we can all play Infinite on on release!

Sounds good, I’m pretty sure I was in a match with you earlier, added you on xbox, I don’t use steam

> 2535441052281740;6:
> > 2535407971117665;5:
> > > 2535441052281740;4:
> > > > 2535407971117665;3:
> > > > So, the battle pass unlocks won’t carry over? Hmm. I’m fine with that. It makes sure that people who didn’t play the flight don’t feel inferior to the flight players. At least we get a plate for playing the flight.
> > >
> > > The Sol Testing Grounds Emblem and the memories are enough for me :slight_smile: Everyone starts with 0 from season one, apart from skins from promotions etc, which I think is a good thing and fair all round. I’m glad we got to play around with it, so on 8 Dec we know how menu system, battle pass works
> >
> > Yeah, I completely agree with you there! Maybe we should all add each other on Xbox or steam some time so we can all play Infinite on on release!
>
> Sounds good, I’m pretty sure I was in a match with you earlier, added you on xbox, I don’t use steam

Yeah, I only suggested steam in case you were on there. I’m more of a console person myself

> 2535441052281740;2:
> 343 did state it in the technical preview overview on 28.7. Here’s the paragraph from that.
>
> In the upcoming tech preview, we’re going to be granting Halo Insiders a set amount of in-game credits (cR) so that they can dig in with a very trimmed-down version of our first Battle Pass. (Worry not, we’re saving plenty of content for launch.) As a reminder, none of the items unlocked over the course of tech previews will carry over to the game’s release later this year. Everything should be considered work-in-progress and not indicative of the final shipping systems including the cost of customization pieces in the store, the order in which they’re unlocked in the Pass, the XP granted by challenges, and more.

I was more worried about the credits they gave… I was thinking of saving them for release.

only thing from the flight that will carry over is a emblem for this weekend of playing 10 games but thats about it