Credits And Exp problem

Edited by Modertor - Please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Hello and i play halo reach but im not very happy about it.
you see when i play the game (Firefight Campaign Custom Games Forge) i dont get things like slot machine or bonus cR. i only get is 60 cR (yes im a warrant officer grade 3 and i have been one since 3 months ago) and i dont think it’s fair that everytime i play anything that isnt matchmaking i get 60 cR every time i complete a game EVEN IF I WIN i STILL get 60 cR and sometimes that triggers OTHER PEOPLE to throw their Xbox out the F*cking window. PLEASE 343 add bonus cR and slot machine to other games than just matchmaking. please EDIT: dont gimme any of that “it would deter peple from matchmakin’” stuff becuase i like forge, firefight, campaign, and custom games and i think that all games should have equal cR witch will stop cR boosters and let them LIKE the game becuase in matchmaking peaple wont let other peple get achievements or commendations or challenges or other stuff

Please Vote for this Your Opinion can Change the game (or not :()

They won’t
Halo reach isn’t updated anymore so they will probaly never fix it.

This has been the case since 2010 and is fully intentional. If they changed it, it would deter people from playing Matchmaking.

> This has been the case since 2010 and is fully intentional. If they changed it, it would deter people from playing Matchmaking.

If they DIDNT it would deter people who hate or dislike matchmaking from playing the game!

> > This has been the case since 2010 and is fully intentional. If they changed it, it would deter people from playing Matchmaking.
>
> If they DIDNT it would deter people who hate or dislike matchmaking from playing the game!

As Moa said, this was intentionally done so people cannot cheat the game to boost their rank offline to quickly get the higher ranks and armour that goes with it. Its all part of the games coding, and since 343 barely (if at all) support Halo Reach now, theres no chance of this changing.

You want custom games to have a slot machine? What’s to prevent someone from setting up a 1-point to win KOTH game on a forged map where the only spawn point is inside a static hill? You’ll get an instant “win” and a chance at a slot machine bonus. What about setting up a custom firefight game with invulnerability, bottomless mag and 300% damage modifier against 1 round of Grunts? The reason why matchmaking games offer such a substantial cR payout is because matchmaking gametypes are authored and controlled by the developer. It’s the same reason why multiplayer and firefight commendations only progress under matchmaking settings.

Edited by Modertor - Please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> You want custom games to have a slot machine? What’s to prevent someone from setting up a 1-point to win KOTH game on a forged map where the only spawn point is inside a static hill? You’ll get an instant “win” and a chance at a slot machine bonus. What about setting up a custom firefight game with invulnerability, bottomless mag and 300% damage modifier against 1 round of Grunts? The reason why matchmaking games offer such a substantial cR payout is because matchmaking gametypes are authored and controlled by the developer. It’s the same reason why multiplayer and firefight commendations only progress under matchmaking settings.

i mean custom games without a 1 point win stuff or firefight without 300% bottomless invincible i just want a FAIR cR FOR ALL GAMES AND NOT EVEN FIXING IT MAKES HALF OF THE PEAPLE MAD I PLAY CAMPAIGN ON HEROIC AND DONT EVEN GET 100 SH*TTY cR I ONLY GET 60 OR 70 AND I HATE MATCHMAKING I JUST WANT FAIR cR!!!

> i mean custom games without a 1 point win stuff or firefight without 300% bottomless invincible i just want a FAIR cR FOR ALL GAMES AND NOT EVEN FIXING IT MAKES HALF OF THE PEAPLE MAD…

They’re called custom games for a reason. You can’t call for fair cR for all games then arbitrarily dismiss custom games with certain settings enabled. Where do you draw the line?

>

Never going to happen even if you’re just playing campaign. Campaign can be started from a rally point or resumed/reverted from a checkpoint which just screams for abuse if they started giving out large cR payouts and slot machine bonuses. At least campaign matchmaking forces you to complete an entire mission from start to finish in one sitting. If 343 allowed cR to be earned outside of matchmaking at a rate similar to matchmaking it would be tantamount to printing money. It would utterly destroy the integrity of cR and jeopardize matchmaking as a whole because most players will automatically flock to the easiest method of earning cR. Only the daily credit limit would prevent total collapse of the cR and progression system. Bungie knew this and drastically limited the amount of cR you could earn in those modes by design and 343 is wise enough not to tamper with it.

This is an intentional, deliberate design feature for numerous reasons already explained. It’s not a “problem” nor does it need to be fixed.