Credit Limit In Halo 4

I was wondering if they could remove the credit limit in Halo 4? I don’t think it is right that if I play multiplayer hardcore and hit a cap that I can’t level up. If I spent money on the game then why should I have to wait for the next day to rank up after hitting the limit. Personally, if someone wants to abuse the progression system and rank up fast, isn’t that their choice? Who cares if someone wants to be high rank. Does it affect others? Not really. I just personally think if 343 really wants a credit limit make it a million per day then lol. I just want to stop playing if it says I can’t rank my character anymore. Any feedback?

-A Halo Fan in Distress.

Yeah, boosting should totally go unchecked! It’s not fair that I can’t find an exploit and abuse it until I’m max rank by the end of the week!

I didn’t like there was a cap on Reach. It kinda of made me mad. I don’t think there so be a cap though.

> Yeah, boosting should totally go unchecked! It’s not fair that I can’t find an exploit and abuse it until I’m max rank by the end of the week!

A credit cap doesn’t prevent boosting. People just change times zone on their xbox to get around it. I think if a person wants to keep playing to earn XP, they should be allow to.

We dont get cr now its Spartan Points not exactly sure how we recieve them, but I dont think itll be like cr. Im pretty sure I remember hearing the armor gets unlocked upon ranks you dont buy them so spartan Points will only be for loadouts possibly armor skins.

i think there should be some sort of limitations on “credit” gaining
-for one thing, it’s not fair that one with more time on their hands can get a higher rank than those who have things to do (work/school/families/ect.)
-for seconds, it encourages boosting, and boosting is baaaaaad Joo Joo

welcome to Waypoint BTW
here is an initiation Cookie:

(::slight_smile:

> Yeah, boosting should totally go unchecked! It’s not fair that I can’t find an exploit and abuse it until I’m max rank by the end of the week!

Why would you care if someone else is max rank? It affects you in no such way, I hit the credit cap just by playing grifball so I see a problem with the credit limit.

I really think that there shouldn’t be a credit cap. Back before Reach’s was increased i hit the 120k cap several times and would just keep playing for hours without earning anything. When we had the last Bungie day i was up all of the day before. Maxed out. Played all day on Bungie day while earning 0 credits the entire day. then started earning credits around the 26th hour of play and 0 credits. Yes people will find a way to boost. But why should hardcore players like me be punished for it?

> i think there should be some sort of limitations on “credit” gaining
> -for one thing, it’s not fair that one with more time on their hands can get a higher rank than those who have things to do (work/school/families/ect.)
> -for seconds, it encourages boosting, and boosting is baaaaaad Joo Joo
>
> welcome to Waypoint BTW
> here is an initiation Cookie:
>
> (::slight_smile:

What? So people who play more shouldn’t be rewarded? That’s like telling a pro basketball player it’s not fair they’re pro and you’re not because they had more time to practice…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> i think there should be some sort of limitations on “credit” gaining
> -for one thing, it’s not fair that one with more time on their hands can get a higher rank than those who have things to do (work/school/families/ect.)
> -for seconds, it encourages boosting, and boosting is baaaaaad Joo Joo
>
> welcome to Waypoint BTW
> here is an initiation Cookie:
>
> (::slight_smile:

Stupidest comment I’ve ever seen. People who play more because they have more time shouldn’t get more exp?

You are brain dead.

Well, I just want the system to not be exploitable like it was in Reach. The way I understand it your rank isn’t dictated by Spartan Points (cR replacement) in Halo 4. It’s decided by some more balanced EXP system with some sort of secondary skill rank placed on top.

But as long as people are earning money/experience legitimately let them have all they want.

I almost never hit the limit, so it doesn’t matter to me. Plus I always joked that the limit was another way to say “Huh? You’re still playing? Don’t you have better things to do?”

In certain way the cap is not a bad thing, because in certain cases people need to not spend so much time playing video games. But regardless of the person, it his/her choice on how long they play. If people want to no-life the game then that’s there choice and they should be able to earn xp accordingly.

At least make it some crazy amount that won’t be hit unless you’re boosting in some way.

What does rank matter comparing you to someone else. just means they have more time on there hands. It sure an the heck dont mean there better than you :). Please remove the credit limit. number 2 who’s bright idea was it to make the second disk a mandatory install. I just bought the game. 64 dollars, and a min of 8 gbs my hard drive is only 4 gb’s so i spent 120 freaking dollars to reach a stupid credit limit in 5 hours of legit playing. WTF 343

credit limit in halo reach was awfull i have no idea why they ould have it in halo 4. i think its sucks

how do you guys sell double xp for ppl to buy from doritos and mountain dew products. but yall have a credit cap stoping ppl from ranking up…

I voted a big resounding NO,

Hitting the cap makes me want to turn the game off, what is the point in continuing if I’m getting nothing from it?

> I voted a big resounding NO,
>
> Hitting the cap makes me want to turn the game off, what is the point in continuing if I’m getting nothing from it?

The xp limit is basically the game saying “maybe you should turn the game off now, bro, it’s like 4am”

> I voted a big resounding NO,
>
> Hitting the cap makes me want to turn the game off, what is the point in continuing if I’m getting nothing from it?

Fun?