CRedit earning on xbox live silver?

Xbox gold ran out, so, see topic, I know bungie reduced offline credit earning, and single player/non match making firefight is typically limited to under a hundred credits. Is there anyway to earn credits more than 60-100 or am I stuck until I can get xbox live gold again in the future?

you can make custom challenge via waypoint (computer) and daily/weekly challenges

Daily challenges aren’t a help, considering a good portion are firefight matchmaking and multiplayer. Don’t have anybody who can do a co-op run with me either, so the 15k cR challenge is out. How do custom challenges work? Set up an objective, credits and etc?

> Daily challenges aren’t a help, considering a good portion are firefight matchmaking and multiplayer. Don’t have anybody who can do <mark>a co-op run with me either, so the 15k cR challenge is out</mark>. How do custom challenges work? Set up an objective, <mark>credits</mark> and etc?

if you have 2 controllers and/can make a campaign mission that you know you can make under 15min, do it. as for custom challenges, ill search back the thread, ill post it soon- only find a video, only find a video, lot more easy to understand

but to make one, you need to find your challenges on waypoint, (click your name on the top, go to challenges)
scroll down, creat a challenge,
name it,
select in what kind of “gametype” you want to be,
objectif.,
write number you want to have to do, (like if you choose to make 200kills in campaign)
select the number of hours that you need (you need to complet your objective under that number)
then you chose if you want to be in a specific map, skull or difficulty
you can also invite a friend to do it (but he will have to accept it via waypoint on xbox(i think))
then create

if you finish it but still have time, and you want to create it again, you can do “turn in” , it will make it complet, and when time runs out, you will receive your cR
<mark>you cant choose how much cR you will get, it give you by how hard you put your challenge</mark>