credit+comendations not moving or going up?

ok guys wth?? my commendations aren’t going up, and my credits are all messed up. say maybe its my connection, would i still get them later or is it all lost? idk whats going on please help.

Yeah this is happening to me too, I’m not even credit capped or anything. Today I just completed the weekly challenge and I went from 66k credits to 65k credits. What the -Yoink-, I lost 20k credits today because of the weekly challenge not registering my credits, and last week I lost 30k credits from the last weeks challenge.

Wow, ive never had a problem like what you just described before.

hmm, nothing like that for me. What are you playing exactly? Matchmaking? Firefight? Not that this really would explain it but maybe we can isolate the problem.

Also, it doesn’t sound like a playlist update problem since you say you had the same problem last week, or even just yesterday, being pre-December update.

Its because you target locater boosted in Campaing its obvious who has a K/D of 1.5 im Campain but has like 7 maxed out commendations with over 5000 overkills when your only a caption

> Its because you target locater boosted in Campaing its obvious who has a K/D of 1.5 im Campain but has like 7 maxed out commendations with over 5000 overkills when your only a caption

Well that answers that.

I’m having a similar problem, I was playing fireFight and it said my Numbers Game went up to gold but its now back at Silver, then I was playing Griff ball and it said my Any Spree was up to gold but now as well it is still at Silver.

This has happened to me while I was doing custom challenges. Completed them and commendations proceeded to go up.

It was funny to me because i was literally 1 assist from onyx in Multiplayer, so I onyxed it like 7 times before it actually went through, receiving no credits each time.