Credit Cap Update/Change Question

I was wondering if there was any news on raising it. I’ve been playing halo reach since release and im still only 1.5mil threw Eclipse. (never been reset btw) I’ve been using the farming method recently (say what you will, I really don’t care) has given me the ability to hit the credit cap with a lot more ease. But even with that method, if I hit it every day, it would take me roughly 50 days to get to Inheritor, and if anyone knows the farming method you know its remarkably boring but it pays off. So any info would be quite helpful.

Thanks.

(and as a side note, yes i know “just play the game/ Cr don’t matter/ rank means nothing/ and etc.” I’ve been through nearly every change that halo reach has had, not trying to but heads or anything.)

I think the limit is still 120,000…

that’s what i assumed, but i believe it’s up to 200,000 now. As a large amount that seems to be it’s still insane considering that where i’m at is only “half way” to Inheritor.

You can hit Inheritor in 100 days now using Custom Challenges and hitting the 200,000 cR cap every day, it doesn’t need to be raised any more to be honest, people would abuse the heck out of the CCs.

> that’s what i assumed, but i believe it’s up to 200,000 now. As a large amount that seems to be it’s still insane considering that where i’m at is only “half way” to Inheritor.

I’m 99.99% percent sure the credit cap was raised to around 200,000 last January.

> You can hit Inheritor in 100 days now using Custom Challenges and hitting the 200,000 cR cap every day, it doesn’t need to be raised any more to be honest, people would abuse the heck out of the CCs.

I suppose you’re right. Thanks for all the quick responses.

The credit cap needs to be raised to 500,000 for several reasons. 100 days on any game is just way to much. Especially when the new game comes out in 4 months. There is nothing wrong with people reaching max rank faster because it has no bearing on how the game is played against other players, and it will not ruin the game for anybody else. Becoming Inheritor does not make it harder to kill you does it? Nope I dont believe so. I think some people would like a sense of “I made it” in Halo Reach so they can be ready to move onto Halo 4. Just my opinion. I could careless if I hit max rank, I dont get to play much anyways.

> I think the limit is still 120,000…

the credit cap is 200,000

> I was wondering if there was any news on raising it. I’ve been playing halo reach since release and im still only 1.5mil threw Eclipse. (never been reset btw) I’ve been using the farming method recently (say what you will, I really don’t care) has given me the ability to hit the credit cap with a lot more ease. But even with that method, if I hit it every day, it would take me roughly 50 days to get to Inheritor, and if anyone knows the farming method you know its remarkably boring but it pays off. So any info would be quite helpful.
>
> Thanks.
>
> (and as a side note, yes i know “just play the game/ Cr don’t matter/ rank means nothing/ and etc.” I’ve been through nearly every change that halo reach has had, not trying to but heads or anything.)

all i have left is 575,000 credits left towards inheritor

It really needs to be raised immediately .
We’ve not long left now til Halo 4 drops … And all of us dedicated Halo fans need that sense of completion .
Please listen to the fans now 343 !

At this point just remove it. I could care less if someone boosts to Inheritor in one day.