Credit Cap Limit Reset: Not Consistent

Okay I play spartan ops ALL THE TIME with my double xp codes. so what, i hit my cap everyday because I get like 7-12 thousand CR’s a game. But I dont understand I hit my cap limit around 5 or 6 in the evening yet my cap is never reset at midnight!!! what the heck? now i live in minnesota so thats central -6gmt time… whats going on? example: this morning at 1:39am i was able to get 2 games of spartan ops exp then i was at my cap limit again. I feel like this is not right. Please 343 take off the cap limit, its stupid. excatly when does the credit cap reset for central america??? it shouldnt be based on when you “cap out” but a consistent time then can be depended by all.

NeOzena

The cap sucks… but man I got so bored doing Spartan Ops once per mission. I can’t imagine doing that day in, day out, and enjoying it.

It resets when the daily challenges reset.

agreed the cap SUCKS! and ha yeah it is quiet boring, but i level up really really fast so im not complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

> It resets when the daily challenges reset.

Except not really. I hit the cap, and then around 11pm start gaining XP. Then around an hour or so later, stop gaining XP with no message. Still over an hour til challenges reset. It just doesn’t make sense.

> agreed the cap SUCKS! and ha yeah it is quiet boring, but i level up really really fast so im not complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, I hit the cap most days just doing matchmaking. Take breaks to bust out achievements. I have four left, and three are impossible because the spartan ops missions they require aren’t out yet. And I’m still 10 ranks higher than you without grinding grunts :frowning:

then why was i capped out like 5 or 6 hours ago then able to get exp like about exactly an hour ago for a couple of spartan ops games??? it doesnt make sense. all im saying is 343 make your cap limit/restrictions/rules consistent or dont have one at all. cause frankly im pissed.

> then why was i capped out like 5 or 6 hours ago then able to get exp like about exactly an hour ago for a couple of spartan ops games??? it doesnt make sense. all im saying is 343 make your cap limit/restrictions/rules consistent or dont have one at all. cause frankly im pissed.

It is like they are taunting us. Your XP is now capped! Now you can have a bit more. Now none again!

343, above and beyond the beta

Maybe you all can help me with an issue similar to this. Tonight at about 1130 I just stopped getting XP. There was no message that I hit the limit or anything like that. I waited for an hour or two and I still cannot gain this XP. Anyone know what’s going on?

hahaha agreed brotha. whatever 343 is doing they need to start prioritizing by focusing on their heavy playing players first, almost everyone ive talked to around my level is pissed. 343 fix it or remove it. this is bogus stop taunting us.

It resets when the daily challenges reset.

Except you can’t read.

haha go to system settings and change ur timezone to kiki whatever +14… that should fix it. But i hear their banning kids for doing that. which is limited. if people can do it and take advantage of what is brought to them then why pentalize them? it doesnt seem fair to say hears an apple but you cant eat the core or no more apples.

Not true, it resets at midnight on your consoles time zone, or it is supposed too.

> > It resets when the daily challenges reset.
>
> Not true, it resets at midnight on your consoles time zone, or it is supposed too.

It has never worked that way for me, ever.

> > It resets when the daily challenges reset.
>
> Not true, it resets at midnight on your consoles time zone, or it is supposed too.

its not midnight on ur console though! if you can read what were saying above then you would know that our capps arent resetting at our consoles midnight times!!! its bogus

> Okay I play spartan ops ALL THE TIME with my double xp codes. so what, i hit my cap everyday because I get like 7-12 thousand CR’s a game. But I dont understand I hit my cap limit around 5 or 6 in the evening yet my cap is never reset at midnight!!! what the heck? now i live in minnesota so thats central -6gmt time… whats going on? example: this morning at 1:39am i was able to get 2 games of spartan ops exp then i was at my cap limit again. I feel like this is not right. Please 343 take off the cap limit, its stupid. excatly when does the credit cap reset for central america??? it shouldnt be based on when you “cap out” but a consistent time then can be depended by all.
>
> NeOzena

please 343 shed some light on this subject topic and make up your mind. because gamers are getting sick of it…

• Neo… OUT. Peace yall.

Supposedly it now resets at 2:00AM PST. I’m positive that last night and every night before it reset at 12AM/Midnight PST, two hours before the challenges reset. I guess it makes more sense this way, though.

> > > It resets when the daily challenges reset.
> >
> > Not true, it resets at midnight on your consoles time zone, or it is supposed too.
>
> It has never worked that way for me, ever.

I’ll admit last night my cap didn’t reset at midnight on my console, but that is how it is intended to behave, was just like that in Halo: Reach as well.

> Supposedly it now resets at 2:00AM PST. I’m positive that last night and every night before it reset at 12AM/Midnight PST, two hours before the challenges reset. I guess it makes more sense this way, though.

true that would make more sense… i will test out your theory in exaclty 50 minutes :slight_smile: