Credit banned and do not know why.....

I have been credit banned (in Halo Reach) for some odd reason…(i never mod, never cheat, and never talk trash in xbox live chat…) really un-sure why I have been credit banned. I don’t even know for how long I am credit banned. Please respond/help. ):

Seriously considering never buying another halo/bungie game and canceling my Xbox live subscription. Completely ridiculous that I was banned for no reason…

> I have been credit banned (in Halo Reach) for some odd reason…(i never mod, never cheat, and never talk trash in xbox live chat…) really un-sure why I have been credit banned. I don’t even know for how long I am credit banned. Please respond/help. ):

I’ll take a look at your gaming history, but please for future reference please post all future ban questions to:

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst20947_Why-Did-I-Get-Banned---The-Official-Thread.aspx

Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, and will do!

> Thank you very much, and will do!

No problem and after a quick look, I don’t see anything that is Obvious as to why you were banned. Are you certain you didn’t hit the credit cap? Regardless though, if you wish to respond pm me or post in thread I posted.

Thanks, and good night all.