credit ban #1

i got a temporary credit ban , i was just wondering what i did to get the ban in the first place ?

Hello ToastedStarfish.

You can take a look at this thread to determine what has caused your ban: https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst20947_Why-Did-I-Get-Banned---The-Official-Thread.aspx

thanks , ive read them but i still cant figure out why i was banned , i just want to know how long it will last for, and what it was for ?

AFKing in FF and MM for a number of games is 1 way. Not reaching the kill criteria for a number of games is another.

Depending on the amount of ‘offenses’, the ban can last from 2 days, 2 weeks, or permanently.

> thanks , ive read them but i still cant figure out why i was banned , i just want to know how long it will last for, and what it was for ?

The point of the post is to post ALL Future topics there. And after a quick shot of your game history I do Not see anything that would be an obvious actions that are ban worthy.

thats what i was thinking i havent bossted or modded or left alot off games and i havent been idle so i was a bit confused