Creative Weapons?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I don’t think im the only one who has noticed that the weapons in Halo 4 are not very creative, at least not like the weapons in other halo’s. Who else has heard of the stuff? a thing removed from halo 4 testing. It seems 343i is trying to make the game more modern than anything.

what weapons do you wana see in halo 5? weather its a previous weapon, or a weapon of your own design.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

Link removed by a moderator.

It’s pretty obvious why they got rid of it. Just because something is creative, it doesn’t mean it’s good for actual gameplay.

I’d like to hope that everybody keeps that in mind if they post an idea here.

I liked the Railgun, it is like a micro-mac weapon.

TORNADO GUN!
How about that one?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

>

They actually removed the Stasis Gun because it was too “scifi-ish”

Let’s forsake originality for CODiFacation! The lack of originality is another thing that Call of Duty specializes in!

>

Proof?

>

Well, even if it was for a bad reason, it’s still a good thing that they did it.

An “anti armor ability” gun - lets call it the Harasser. I imagine it to work exactly like a plasma pistol with two major differences. Firstly, it has no effect on vehicles whatsoever. Secondly, it doesn’t inflict damage to shields/health, but depletes whatever energy/charge you have left for your armor ability. Being hit by a normal shot depletes that energy/charge accordingly, and a charged shot instantly depletes ALL the energy/charge left for your AA. So you’d turn visible again instantly when hit while using camo, drop out of the sky while jetpacking, and so on.

The Bouncer. Imagine a concussion rifle on steroids. It doesn’t inflict more damage than a normal concussion rifle, but the force with which it bounces you away is MUCH stronger. Ever played the campaign with the Cowbell skull on and hit a Grunt with the concussion rifle? Yeah, kinda like that. But it can only hold two or three shots before reloading.

The Detonator. Although its name might suggest that it does massive damage, it actually doesn’t inflict ANY DAMAGE AT ALL. Instead each hit will cause all explosives your target is carrying to detonate at once. So your target is carrying a rocket launcher with a total of four rockets, a frag grenade and two sticky grenades? Yep, they’ll all blow up at once. And to make it fair, the Detonator has similar traits to the Binary Rifle, i.e. you see when somone’s zooming with it, it’s awfully inaccurate when not zoomed, has a 2-rounds magazine and a low amount of total ammo. Of course, hitting someone who has no explosives on him at all is a waste of ammo. And it doesn’t work against vehicles, i.e. it can’t detonate the tank shells of a Scorpion.

> An “anti armor ability” gun - lets call it the Harasser. I imagine it to work exactly like a plasma pistol with two major differences. Firstly, it has no effect on vehicles whatsoever. Secondly, it doesn’t inflict damage to shields/health, but depletes whatever energy/charge you have left for your armor ability. Being hit by a normal shot depletes that energy/charge accordingly, and a charged shot instantly depletes ALL the energy/charge left for your AA. So you’d turn visible again instantly when hit while using camo, drop out of the sky while jetpacking, and so on.

Doesn’t sound powerful enough. By the time you take out the enemy’s AA you’re already dead.

How about you take it out and “charge” it, and it automatically starts to drain AA energy within a set range (Including your own + teammates’)?