creative custom games

I was wondering if anyone knows if 343 will be bringing back any game types such as safe havens, stockpile and territories. I’m pretty disappointed in the creativity aspect of forge and i hope they add in some of these as more updates come. even something as simple as custom power ups aren’t there. creative mini game and custom games are what i think forge is all about and there are some things lacking that really limit forgers. overall great game but there are some things that are missing.

> I was wondering if anyone knows if 343 will be bringing back any game types such as safe havens, stockpile and territories. I’m pretty disappointed in the creativity aspect of forge and i hope they add in some of these as more updates come. even something as simple as custom power ups aren’t there. creative mini game and custom games are what i think forge is all about and there are some things lacking that really limit forgers. overall great game but there are some things that are missing.

See https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127421_Custom-game-options-are-unacceptable--343.aspx

Thread’s gaining a lot of momentum, but 343 has yet to even acknowledge it

They’ve left it to us to make it good. Which sucks.