Creating a new account

I was curious if I made a new Xbox gamer tag, if there’s a way to transfer old armor/weapon skins etc to the new account. Especially legendary items

If you were just changing the gamertag for your current account, then everything would stay exactly as it is. If you made a brand new (separate) account with a different email address then you would have to start from the beginning on Halo 5 and all your other games. It would be like a complete fresh start, nothing would transfer over.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> If you were just changing the gamertag for your current account, then everything would stay exactly as it is. If you made a brand new (separate) account with a different email address then you would have to start from the beginning on Halo 5 and all your other games. It would be like a complete fresh start, nothing would transfer over.

Buzz kill! My account obtained an “avoid me reputation” which was clearly my fault and I take blame. I’ve tried for a long time now to practice ‘good behavior’ but it hasn’t helped me out of the red zone. Almost impossible to find a match!

Dude, I’m trying to make a new account for my Bro and it isn’t working.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks, your should make a new topic to track any issues you have