Creating a machinima, need body actors

Hi!
So now we’re all stuck in quarantine, I’m going to have a go at creating a machinima. Nothing fancy; just a simple, short action one, though if it turns out well I might invest a bit more into machinima making. I have everything I need to create a machinima (my editing software leaves something to be desired, but it can do the job it needs to), except body actors, and possibly forgers, though they probably won’t be essential. If you’re interested in being part of a machinima, and meet the requirements below, send me a message or respond to this post, and I’ll be in touch soon.

REQUIREMENTS FOR BODY ACTORS

1. Have Halo MCC, we’ll be doing the machinima mainly in halo Reach
  2. Be at least 16 or older
  3. Have patience, filming and acting can take longer than you would expect
  4. Be able to follow orders, that’s kind of the whole deal when it comes to body acting. Of course there will be some improvisation and just fighting in the battle scenes, but equally the little things can make a big difference

Any inquiries, post them here, I’ll answer all questions, just ask.

If you need me, I’m under the Gamertag: Moyer

If you’re still looking for people I am available to body act

> 2533274858744114;2:
> If you need me, I’m under the Gamertag: Moyer

> 2533274912004238;3:
> If you’re still looking for people I am available to body act

Thanks, we’re actually having a filming session today at 1:00pm GMT, so if you want to help then feel free to join (if you can’t make this one but still want to help, there will be other sessions too). My Gamertag is Generator33.

I’m late, but are you doing this one PC or Xbox?

> 2535473739210677;5:
> I’m late, but are you doing this one PC or Xbox?

It’s on Xbox. We’re still doing the filming session, so don’t worry about being late, if you want to help we’re having another filming session on Sunday at the same time (1:00 GMT). Any help is appreciated.

Sorry, I probably cannot be of use then. I barely have access to my Xbox these days.

Good luck.

> 2535473739210677;7:
> Sorry, I probably cannot be of use then. I barely have access to my Xbox these days.
>
> Good luck.

Ok, no problem, thanks for offering anyway.