Create Your Own?

I think it would be pretty sweet if you could create your own skins and styles for your loadouts of what your weapons looked like. I don’t mean upgrade the weapons to be better than someone else’s like in COD, but to have your own personal style on each weapon would be cool!

Like Forza decals? Would be good - then even better if you could sell them for REQ points.

I’d love to create my own emblem, maybe with 6 we can see that implemented and returned to rest on our Spartans armor

This always leads to phallic images being created. Pretty sure that’s part of the reason we have the simplified emblem system.

I was just thinking about steam workshop today and how cool it would be if that was possible for halo

> 2533274813469393;4:
> This always leads to phallic images being created. Pretty sure that’s part of the reason we have the simplified emblem system.

This. People are undoubtedly going to do something like this. That’s why I’m 100% okay with how emblems/skins work.

Well a symbol is one thing, but to bed able to customize the LOOK of the weapons like barrel style, body color, design, etc. Would be pretty awesome I think. I understand where you are coming from with the images.

Play Bo3 for about 15 minutes and you will see why a customizable weapon skin or emblem system is terrible.

> 2533274988394857;8:
> Play Bo3 for about 15 minutes and you will see why a customizable weapon skin or emblem system is terrible.

It’s by far not a terrible idea, the players twist it into something it shouldn’t be though.

I could see that being interesting. I like it.

> 2533274988394857;8:
> Play Bo3 for about 15 minutes and you will see why a customizable weapon skin or emblem system is terrible.

CoD would be rated Ao if the customization was part of the criteria for the ESRB. lol

> 2533274988394857;8:

Actually, I haven’t seen anything yet there. Treyarch is banning people now for it.

> 2533274792866490;1:
> I think it would be pretty sweet if you could create your own skins and styles for your loadouts of what your weapons looked like. I don’t mean upgrade the weapons to be better than someone else’s like in COD, but to have your own personal style on each weapon would be cool!

It would be. Problem is it would be too hard for 343 to make money off of it.