Create Your IDEAL Halo Game!

With Halo 4 coming out, Create your own HALO game on how it, or maybe the PERFECT halo game would be. Pick the choices below. You may pick more than 1 option in each catagory. Ive used the CHECK symbol to pick MY CHOICES. You may alter it for YOUR choices! I basically want everything halo 2…

SHIELD REGEN SPEED:
Halo CE/ Reach
Halo 2/3-----√

BR STYLE:
Halo 2-----√
Halo 3

MAGNUM:
Halo CE-----√
Halo 2-----√
Halo 3
Halo: Reach

MOVEMENT/JUMPING:
Halo CE
Halo 2/3-----√

VEHICLE DAMAGE:
Halo CE
Halo 2/3-----√

ASSAULT RIFLE
Halo CE-----√
Halo 3-----√
Halo: REACH
No Assault Rifle

DMR?
Yes
No-----√

BLEED THROUGH MELEE?
Yes-----√
No

DUAL WIELD?
Yes-----√
No

OTHER UNMENTIONED FEATURES:
SMGS plz…

My perfect halo game would be halo reach with everyone starting off the same, no loadouts, and faster gameplay, and no randomness, and map control is actually relevant.

> My perfect halo game would be halo reach with everyone starting off the same, no loadouts, and faster gameplay, and no randomness, and map control is actually relevant.

Sooo you mean halo 3 >.>

Halo 3. Done.

Halo 2. Bring that back online, and you can do whatever you want with Halo 4.

the perfect halo game: halo: Virtual reality

i want to drive a warthog and pilot a warthog for reals man, not push analog sticks and pres colorful buttons on a controller!

> > My perfect halo game would be halo reach with everyone starting off the same, no loadouts, and faster gameplay, and no randomness, and map control is actually relevant.
>
> Sooo you mean halo 3 >.>

Um no, i never said no AAs, no health and shield, none of that. I just wanted these core gameplay concepts kept:
everyone starts out even
fast gameplay (but not too fast)
no randomness
map control is a big deal and not broken

Anything else is fair game.

> > > My perfect halo game would be halo reach with everyone starting off the same, no loadouts, and faster gameplay, and no randomness, and map control is actually relevant.
> >
> > Sooo you mean halo 3 >.>
>
> Um no, i never said no AAs, no health and shield, none of that. I just wanted these core gameplay concepts kept:
> everyone starts out even
> fast gameplay (but not too fast)
> no randomness
> map control is a big deal and not broken
>
> Anything else is fair game.

soo >.> halo 1

My perfect halo:

All weapons balanced into a specific role, no god weapons, no weapons that outdo other weapons in there specific area (e.g. AR should ALWAYS beat DMR/BR in close quarters).

Weapons:
BR, DMR, Sniper rifle, Carbine, Needle rifle, Assault rifle, Brute shot, Fuel rod gun, Rocket launcher, Missile pod, Grenade launcher, SMG (duel wieldable), Needler (duel wieldable), Plasma pistol (duel wieldable), Brute spiker (duel wieldable), Plasma rifle (duel wieldable), Magnum (duel wieldable), Plasma repeater, Shotgun, Gravity hammer, Energy sword, Beam rifle, Focus rifle, Spartan laser, Flamethrower, Machine gun turret, Plasma turret, Plasma grenade, Frag grenade, Firebomb, + New.

Vehicles:
Guass hog, Rocket hog, Warthog, Scorpion, Wraith, Prowler, Chopper, Banshee, Hornet, Elephant, Mongoose, Ghost, Spectre, Pelican, Phantom, + New.

Long campaign, showing more than one side of a story (e.g. Master chief and Arbiter.), Intertwining stories are more interesting.

Forge Map editor:
Terrain modification, Weather conditions, Time of day, Interactive parts (buttons/levers that activate bridges, shutters, doors, barriers, gates, elevators, etc.), Large budget, Budget and frame rate indicators (To tell how the map will cope in MP), Screenshot camera (To show a pic of your map), Paints (colours, moss, vines, blood stains, blood spatter, plasma residue, etc.), Visual effects, Water manipulation (To make pools, waterfalls or rivers), More natural items to place (trees, rocks, vines, etc.).

More custom game manipulation options:
More stat tweaking, Individual settings per loadout, More options, Ability to merge gametypes together (create 2 flag slayer or other merged gametypes by yourself).

More custom game presets.

Better matchmaking skill matching, and better host system.

Return of both AA’s and equipment (at least for customs).

Custom game browser:
Ability to set up a matchmade custom game, Host ability to allow disallow voting on maps/gametypes presented by host.

Bring back favourites to allow good maps/gametypes/screenshots/videos to be found by the community.

Remove quit ban, mute ban. Only banhammer in place should be to remove network manipulators (modders/hackers/glitchers/host forcers), and these bans should be heavily enforced.

AFKers should be removed by the server.

Improved betrayal booting. No more accidental betrayers being booted.

Credits and rank need to be seperated.

Stats need to be gametype specific: (CTF, Slayer, KOTH, Race, Assault, Swat).

ABSOLUTELY NO GAME CHANGING TU’s.

Firefight with both survival and arcade type modes.

Mini Co-op missions that run through events of the campaign to give a more interesting perspective.

More MM species even if only for customs.

Flood for infection.

AI available for customs.

AI Improvements:
Ability to work together with other AI, Ability to flank and provide support with both players and other AI, AI can pickup and use weapons effectively, Believeable senses (no unrealistic behaviour such as instantly spotting you through cover), AI difficulty means better skills (accuracy/cover/timing/reactions) not more damage/shields, AI supports its allies, AI can drive vehicles properly (no committing suicide frequently for no reason and not driving into other objects randomly).

Theatre:
2 players minimum, Improved fast forward, Youtube record and instant upload, editing options (captions, slow motion, effects).

More in depth armour customisation for all matchmaking species. No presets.

12 Slots in file share as standard, 24 upgraded.

Return of recommendations.

Better file share search options:
Search for map/gametype/screenshot/video name.

Ability to make folders for content: Maps, screenshots, gametypes, videos.

Vehicle/weapon/forge piece creator (Custom games only).

Recruitment feature:
Ability to put your GT down with a description of what you are looking for (clan members, playtesters, friends, forgebuddies, 1v1’s, machinima casting, etc).

I think I’ve been over my perfect halo, I’m all out of ideas for now.