Create You Own Specialization!

Hey everyone, just for fun, create your own specialization and choose the following:

Specialization Name/Skin:

Weapon/Skin (can be any, even from past titles):

Tactical Package or Support Upgrade:

Here is mine:

Specialization Name/Skin: Guardsman/Guardsman ISU

Weapon/Skin: Energy Sword RED

Support Upgrade:

Nobleman - Every Spree you get, you receive an Overshield

Helljumper/Helljumper FME (Flame)

Assault Rifle FRE (Fire)-covered in flames and literally on fire

Fall Damage-damage taken from falling is decreased

I dunno about weapon and armour skins and all that, but I would be okay with a “Saboteur” armour mod. Tag or trap an enemy vehicle (or even on map Ordnance Drop) with a device (counterable by spotting it with Promethean Vision), and the next person to get in it … KABOOM!

Edit : Though I guess you can already do that with a Sticky Det.

Specialization Name: Skill
Specialization Armor/Skin: Competition/Competition Ranked
Weapon/Skin: Characterization - All primary weapons, applies player emblem onto it
Tactical Package: Optimizer - Allows use of another Tactical Package and Support package, provided the Support Package is ‘Improver’
Support Package: Improver - Records win, k/d, stats and other things, places it on a 1-50 scale and places said number on playercard.

Specialization Name/Skin: ODST/don’t know what a skin could be for the armor.

Weapon/Skin: Assault Rifle “Drop” camo (black and gray camo), or if they could add weapons, the same camo on the SMG

Tactical Package or Support Upgrade: “Feet First”, Spartan less effected by long drops, meaning crunchy and weapon sway when hitting the ground is shown only at higher than default heights.

With the Shock Trooper Specialization, your Spartan is fitted just like an ODST.

> Specialization Name/Skin: ODST/don’t know what a skin could be for the armor.
>
> Weapon/Skin: Assault Rifle “Drop” camo (black and gray camo), or if they could add weapons, the same camo on the <mark>SMG</mark>
>
> Tactical Package or Support Upgrade: “Feet First”, Spartan less effected by long drops, meaning crunchy and weapon sway when hitting the ground is shown only at higher than default heights.
>
> With the Shock Trooper Specialization, your Spartan is fitted just like an ODST.

:frowning: i miss the Silenced SMG.

Skillname: idk, -Yoink!-

weapon/skin: Halo CE flamethrower camo;shark skin

tactical package: de-scope, troll campers and snipers by shooting them and making them loose their line of fire when shot by de-scoping.

I choose the specialization that reverts everything back to halo 2 or 3

Spec. Name: Ninja

Weapon Skin: Energy Sword YELO

Tactical: Swift, after an assassination you get speed boost.

GOES WELL WITH STEALTH

@riotrojas

You stole my sword. >:(

Tactical

Plasma Pistol GRD (Gridded texture)

Tactical Package: Impostor

Allows the turrets on a Dominion base to be allied to the player when using this Package.

Intrusion:
new epic helmet and armor with 2 skins

Weapon; Storm rifle ORNG (turns your storm rifle and storm rifle bursts orange)

Spec; Intrustion; allows you to be seen in pulses on the motion tracker

Spec Name: Sentinel/QRTN (quarantine)

Weapon: Suppressor KNLG (knowledge) turns the shots blue like when the prometheans were under the librarian’s control

Tactical Package: Juggernaut-disables enemy AA’s in a 10m radius for say 5 seconds

Specialization: Brute
Skin: Red Storm Rifle
Support Package: Your melee can flip vehicles and do more damage to them, however you can’t hijack the vehicles.

Specialization name: Hayabusa
Tactical Package: Gain the ability to rapid melee the energy sword with the melee button (similar to Halo3’s energy sword) increases air-dash speed with thruster pack.
Armour: Hayabusa
Visor: Black visor but with two glowing red eyes.
Weapon Skin: Light rifle but light color is red instead of orange.
Armour Skin: WEB

Name: Scanner
Ability: Disables enemy radar jamming when enemy cloaks and shows enemy dot on motion tracker when cloaked while opponent is standing still,gain the ability to see cloaked enemies at long distances (This will help get rid of cloaked snipers)
Weapon Skin: Storm Rifle with white tiger stripes.
Visor: Orange
Armour: Scanner
Armour Skin: Pulse

I got another one:

Spec. Name: Predator/Predator XRA

Weapon/Skin: Carbine BOP

Support Upgrade:

B.o.P. - Active Camo last twice as long…however, Pro-vision still has advantage.

> Spec Name: Sentinel/QRTN (quarantine)
>
> Weapon: Suppressor KNLG (knowledge) turns the shots blue like when the prometheans were under the librarian’s control
>
> Tactical Package: Juggernaut-disables enemy AA’s in a 10m radius for say 5 seconds

Aw man, that tack pack would definitely beat me.

Name:no bs
tp/su:negates stopping power and dmr bullet magnetism

spec name / Ninja
armor / Hayabusa with katana back torso from halo 3
Weapon skin/ plasma pistol completely red with black on it in the spots green would be and the bullets are black so black charge also .
grenade / stick grenade from halo 3
extra weapon/ halo reach plasma launcher and or halo reach grenade launcher also brute shot is missed from halo 3.
extra armor effect/ flaming helmet red flame.
armor color choice / brown with red tint. and white top piece to hayabusa helmet like halo 3
abilitie/ go invisible even without a trace no seen when walking or running or shooting but has time limit minute 30 secs to recharge fully if used all the way can not use again till fully recharged
first ability thing/ when someone aims at you their reticule will not go red and it will force a hologram out with red reticule aiming to it every minute your ability refreshes.
last ability spawn with two of every grenade including the afore mentioned stick grenade and mixture of wetwork and operators abilities thankyou.
visor/Red that can go black or white and or both depending on lighting.

not all I wanted but don’t want to overpower you know but I do ask please adding hayabusa armor and katana torso and red flaming helmet and red black plasma pistol with black or even white plasma would be really cool.

> <mark>spec name / Ninja</mark>
> armor / Hayabusa with katana back torso from halo 3
> Weapon skin/ plasma pistol completely red with black on it in the spots green would be and the bullets are black so black charge also .
> grenade / stick grenade from halo 3
> extra weapon/ halo reach plasma launcher and or halo reach grenade launcher also brute shot is missed from halo 3.
> extra armor effect/ flaming helmet red flame.
> armor color choice / brown with red tint. and white top piece to hayabusa helmet like halo 3
> abilitie/ go invisible even without a trace no seen when walking or running or shooting but has time limit minute 30 secs to recharge fully if used all the way can not use again till fully recharged
> first ability thing/ when someone aims at you their reticule will not go red and it will force a hologram out with red reticule aiming to it every minute your ability refreshes.
> last ability spawn with two of every grenade including the afore mentioned stick grenade and mixture of wetwork and operators abilities thankyou.
> visor/Red that can go black or white and or both depending on lighting.
>
> not all I wanted but don’t want to overpower you know but I do ask please adding hayabusa armor and katana torso and red flaming helmet and red black plasma pistol with black or even white plasma would be really cool.

name was already taken.