Create custom challenges on the console?

This may be a silly question, but can you create custom challenges in Waypoint on the 360 console? I know you can here on the website and on a phone app, but I haven’t found a way on the console.

i think they are only done on the Computer and you activate them on your console and except freind custom challenges from you xbox as well!

> This may be a silly question, but can you create custom challenges in Waypoint on the 360 console? I know you can here on the website and on a phone app, but I haven’t found a way on the console.

You can’t sadly which I haven’t really understood, the app on console is used more widely than Smartphones most likely, although you can accept custom challenges as well as turn them in or forfeit them from the console, as well as the history of your last 100 Custom Challenges.

Wow. I would’ve thought you could use the console to create custom challenges. I knew you could accept them and everything else. I have a Blackberry, so no luck for me on a smartphone app. Oh well.