create an absurd AA

title says it all

I know similar threads have been made before but this one is for just absolutely dumb ideas.

mine:

coke: you hear your spartan make a snorting noise and then your visor becomes a giant bloodshot eye and your speed is increased to 300%

slopoke: you press the button and your spartan flies up at alarming speeds until you go through the kill barrier and you glitch out the map causing tremendous lag for everyone

The ones they announced are absurd enough. Why the hell are they putting in three of the same abilities as Reach? Where is your creativity 343?

The ability to fly.

Oh wait.

> The ability to fly.
>
> Oh wait.

beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

One that makes me invincible for the rest of the game.

Fireballs. Straight out of Mario, you can shoot a maximum of two bouncing fireballs out of your hands.

> > The ability to fly.
> >
> > Oh wait.
>
> beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Invincibility! oh wait again…

One that allowes me to kill an enemy within .0 seconds.

that would be AMAZING i miss lighting people up like in H3

One that allows me to turn into a wodden box. Completely useless but at the same time awesome as well.

One that lets me send out my Charizard to battle my opponents.

I have come up with not just 1 but many ridiculous, and absurd armor abilites, and i will name then.

1. Jet pack

2. Camo

3. Forerunner Vision

4. Forerunner Vision

5. Forerunner Vision

6. Evade.

All have the ability to make the game frustrating, Annoying, and less enjoyable.

Spiderman - Be the amazing spiderman and climb on walls, the lot!

Hypnotize - Have the ability to stop your opponant in their tracks and force them to shoot themselves in the head!

Ninja - Ever wanted to be a Ninja? Now you can! Back flip off walls and cartwheel through hallways, you cannot be seen!

Juggernaut - Active this baby and you immediately get double the armour you have which takes 20 seconds to shoot through, it doesn’t even slow you down!

> One that allows me to turn into a wodden box. Completely useless but at the same time awesome as well.

I googled wodden and couldnt find it, that must be that new, new.

OT,
The suggestion.
Eveytime you get shot a voice emits from your armor of an underage forum goers idea to make halo better.

the most ridiculous idea for a perk i can think of would be one that lets you become immortal anytime you are about to die, and recharges your shields. and it bxrs your opponants. and it regenerates every 8 seconds.

it could never happen in a halo game though. its just too ridiculous.

> > > The ability to fly.
> > >
> > > Oh wait.
> >
> > beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Invincibility! oh wait again…

Invisibility! Oh wait once more…

Super speed! Dang it, I’ll get there eventually.

"The Jar Jar Distraction".
If you’re under fire, you have the ability to summon a Gungan to take the hits. Everyone hates Gungans, so your attackers will be very aggressive towards it, and forget about killing you entirely.

Nuclear AL, everytime you use AL everyone else on the map is nuked into oblivion.

Absorb. You steal other people’s armor abilities.

Bloom: Randomizes your shots to give lesser skilled players a better chance at winning individual battles.