Create a spanish (language) forum or extension

343, english speakers aren’t the only Halo fans.
People from Mexico, Spain an Latin America in general also love Halo, and we also have things to say in order to keep improving and growing the community.
Please, listen to us and give us an all-spanish forum where we could also give our opinion or greetings.

well see the thing is first that this community isn’t so big to have a second language sub-forum and english is a language spoken over the whole globe! and if you find it difficult too understand some things search it up for what it means.

i too struggled a lot to understand english before when i played a lot of online (I’m from norway so you know) and after time i adapted and learned and i am still learning new words everyday!
so just get trough the barrier of speaking an writing a new language and help other people with it too! :slight_smile:

> 2533274944243845;2:
> well see the thing is first that this community isn’t so big to have a second language sub-forum and english is a language spoken over the whole globe! and if you find it difficult too understand some things search it up for what it means.
>
> i too struggled a lot to understand english before when i played a lot of online (I’m from norway so you know) and after time i adapted and learned and i am still learning new words everyday!
> so just get trough the barrier of speaking an writing a new language and help other people with it too! :slight_smile:

Plus it splits the community.
And also the sub-forum would miss Catalog posts and other exciting in universe stuff.(or we may miss in universe stuff)

> 2533274944243845;2:
> well see the thing is first that this community isn’t so big to have a second language sub-forum and english is a language spoken over the whole globe! and if you find it difficult too understand some things search it up for what it means.
>
> i too struggled a lot to understand english before when i played a lot of online (I’m from norway so you know) and after time i adapted and learned and i am still learning new words everyday!
> so just get trough the barrier of speaking an writing a new language and help other people with it too! :slight_smile:

I bet you’re right, but I’m not talking about me though, I’m talking about those people, specially abouth the rest of America, but you’re right in most of the things you said :smiley:

What I want to know is why speaking in another language is a motive to be reported ?

> 2533274891227738;5:
> What I want to know is why speaking in another language is a motive to be reported ?

simply because you are meant to write in english its in the rules,
granted reporting a person for writing the wrong language is a little overkill but who cares, i at least never use the reporting thing anymore and at this point the reporting thing isn’t so good.

> 2533274833744687;1:
> 343, english speakers aren’t the only Halo fans.
> People from Mexico, Spain an Latin America in general also love Halo, and we also have things to say in order to keep improving and growing the community.
> Please, listen to us and give us an all-spanish forum where we could also give our opinion or greetings.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WE SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

> 2533274891227738;5:
> What I want to know is why speaking in another language is a motive to be reported ?

We don’t generally take punitive action against users who post in other languages. Reporting the posts alerts us to them, so the author can hear the English-only rule from someone official.

As for creating a separate forum for another language, I don’t expect that to happen. However, non-English speakers are free to use an automatic translator, and then put the original text beside the translated copy in case the translator gets something wrong.