Create a silly skull

LOLOL skull: Every character’s voice is replaced by Microsoft sam’s.

Yodel: All the game’s audio is replaced by yodeling.

Tea Skull: Enemies -Yoink!- your dead body once you’re dead.

Beard Skull: Everyone has beards…Everyone! no one is safe. From grunts to the chief himself…and even Cortona! and not just five O’clock shadow beards but full grown I haven’t shaved in about 6 months. Like the guys from Duck Dynasty! though those are probably years of beard growing lol

> Beard Skull: Everyone has beards…Everyone! no one is safe. From grunts to the chief himself…and even Cortona! and not just five O’clock shadow beards but full grown I haven’t shaved in about 6 months. Like the guys from Duck Dynasty! though those are probably years of beard growing lol

Hopefully sage’s beard

> Beard Skull: Everyone has beards…Everyone! no one is safe. From grunts to the chief himself…<mark>and even Cortona!</mark> and not just five O’clock shadow beards but full grown I haven’t shaved in about 6 months. Like the guys from Duck Dynasty! though those are probably years of beard growing lol

I’m usually open to ideas like this but-OH LORDY NO!

> > Beard Skull: Everyone has beards…Everyone! no one is safe. From grunts to the chief himself…and even Cortona! and not just five O’clock shadow beards but full grown I haven’t shaved in about 6 months. Like the guys from Duck Dynasty! though those are probably years of beard growing lol
>
> Hopefully sage’s beard

haha maybe, I was thinking something more like This
it’s more subtle :slight_smile:

> Tea Skull: Enemies -Yoink!- your dead body once you’re dead.

hahaha this would be hilarious! imagine a grunt doing it

Atomic smells Skull;

Everyone in the game is releasing super loud and dangerous farts thus betraying their spot of where they are.

Voice Skull: Every weapon has a human/covenant/forerunner sound when firing.

Bright Side Skull: Characters have rainbow colours, explosives are replaced by hearts, blood is replaced by candy and so on.

Mushroom Skull: Enemies love jumping

Firework Skull: Weapons’ projectiles are explosives. Weapons, which are already explosive type, have even bigger explosion than before.

PignataX2: Enemies drop guns when melee’d.

Gruntpocalypse Skull: Turns every enemy in the game into a Grunt, however the Grunt gains the powers/weapons of whatever enemy should have spawned.

Universe Birthday Skull: A headshot on any enemy class produces cheering and confetti.

Happy Sunshine Skull: Colors shift to brighter hues, the sky gains rainbows and guns shoot beams of pure Friendship that cause enemies to explode in rainbows and confetti.

Chaos Skull: Weapon tables shift at random. Weapons may or may not do what they should. Pistols may shoot rockets, Assault Rifles might shoot sniper rounds and a Sword might have a scope and launch grenades. Tables re-shift every game-load. Skull applies only to weapons fired by player.

(I actually would like to have all of these)

NumbSkull - Introduces excessive reticle bloom to every weapon.

Lightning Skull: All animations for Players and AIs are twice as fast.

Or just replace Chief’s voice with MS Sam. It would be the best thing ever, I’m not even joking. Please, 343…

I would like the skulls in Halo to be the Promethean Knights skulls. Imagine ripping one of those out and putting it in your back pocket. Wait, does the MC have pockets?

> Gruntpocalypse Skull: Turns every enemy in the game into a Grunt, however the Grunt gains the powers/weapons of whatever enemy should have spawned.
>
> Universe Birthday Skull: A headshot on any enemy class produces cheering and confetti.
>
> Happy Sunshine Skull: Colors shift to brighter hues, the sky gains rainbows and guns shoot beams of pure Friendship that cause enemies to explode in rainbows and confetti.
>
> Chaos Skull: Weapon tables shift at random. Weapons may or may not do what they should. Pistols may shoot rockets, Assault Rifles might shoot sniper rounds and a Sword might have a scope and launch grenades. Tables re-shift every game-load. Skull applies only to weapons fired by player.
>
> (I actually would like to have all of these)

Gruntpocalypse skull! Yes please, I want to fight a Grunter.