Create a clan and clan hub

This is a option that allows you to make your clan more official in halo 4.

Create a clan would allow you to customise your logo, your clan tag, clan name and your members.

It would allow you to see the progress of your clan as a whole such as total kills,favorite weapon and a ranking on a clan leaderboard

You can whitelist and blacklist certain people from your clan and make it so only people you know can join.

You can request to join a clan by tapping on the “join clan” icon, witch would be on the same page as the create a clan page.

You can choose overall people to avoid or like,and set a clan personallity such as social, fun or competitive.

Also you can look at individual member rankings and set who would be your clan leader,owner,administrator and even see what your user created maps are and have a clan fileshare.

It would also allow you to challange others clans to a clan game, htat would increase your clan rep and your leaderboard score.

This would also put the other clans name on your clans defeated or lost to page so you can braf like a yoink about how many clans you’ve owned.

The logo builder would be like black op’s emblem creator.

Halo 4 would be much more competive and cod clan addicts would move to halo knowing 343 supports its fans!!!

Updating ideas from people other than me now!(my fav’s!!)

KingPWNinater…

All of the members would have access to the Clan roster where they can view eachothers In-Clan ranking, K/D, stats, and meetings/matches. The leader can kick people, accept members to the group, and put people and Squads. Also people can make pictures to advertise the groups, like in Halo: Reach

Griffcannon90

Clan emblems would be pretty cool. Have your personal emblem on your right shoulder and you clan emblem on your left.

The clan leaderboard is al list of all clans that are placed on a leaderboard,you would increase by every won game and decrease by every lost game.
Your clans k/d ratio and member count would also be shown

I’m sure if they haven’t already added it it’d be too late to do it now anyway. D:

Wern’t you the one who made the topic about are you moving your clan over?

If so thats where i got the inspiration from as many people will

I would like this a lot! (Even though I don’t have a clan :wink:

i would love that op

I don’t even like clans to much(lol) but the competition would mean just about every game would be against a party (your team and your enemys) and clans could officially settle there differences in offical clan games

(random thought appears)clan playlists???!?!?!!

I have never said(typed) thecword clan so bloody much my entire life…lol…:slight_smile:

This would be so cool!!! Nice idea!!!

Yes… Agreed with everything you said.

Clans were awesome in Halo 2, They should bring them back with full force.

Just thanked you for the inspiration, it could allow social and ranked to have much different feels!!!

(le another random idea) if you’ve ever played pokemon you could tranfer the exact pokemon from an old game into your new one absolutly free.what if you could tranfer your clan name and logo and previous stats onto a new halo game every release!!!

> Yes… Agreed with everything you said.
>
> Clans were awesome in Halo 2, They should bring them back with full force.

Just imagined a blue spartan from halo 2 going FALCON CLAN PUNCH!!!

> Just thanked you for the inspiration, it could allow social and ranked to have much different feels!!!
>
> (le another random idea) if you’ve ever played pokemon you could tranfer the exact pokemon from an old game into your new one absolutly free.what if you could tranfer your clan name and logo and previous stats onto a new halo game every release!!!

Ooh yeah!!!

> > Just thanked you for the inspiration, it could allow social and ranked to have much different feels!!!
> >
> > (le another random idea) if you’ve ever played pokemon you could tranfer the exact pokemon from an old game into your new one absolutly free.what if you could tranfer your clan name and logo and previous stats onto a new halo game every release!!!
>
> Ooh yeah!!!

Did you mean?

> > > Just thanked you for the inspiration, it could allow social and ranked to have much different feels!!!
> > >
> > > (le another random idea) if you’ve ever played pokemon you could tranfer the exact pokemon from an old game into your new one absolutly free.what if you could tranfer your clan name and logo and previous stats onto a new halo game every release!!!
> >
> > Ooh yeah!!!
>
> Did you mean?

As a matter of fact, YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LOL!!!

Thanks everyone for the great response!!!

Im sure “some” people woulden’t want this idea, seems not…

Aww well more happys for me!!!

> Thanks everyone for the great response!!!
>
> Im sure “some” people woulden’t want this idea, seems not…
>
> Aww well more happys for me!!!

I have a big smile… much Happy to you!!!

What I dont like about clans is that it divides the community too much. One clan can be marked out as a “Noob Clan” and that clan gets several anti-clans. Soon if you say “Im in …” Someone will say “-Yoink- … Anti…will destroy you!” And so on. I dunno if the same will happen to Halo, but I prefer not to take sides.

Clan emblems would be pretty cool. Have your personal emblem on your right shoulder and you clan emblem on your left.

> Clan emblems would be pretty cool. Have your personal emblem on your right shoulder and you clan emblem on your left.

That’s a neat idea!!