Crazy idea for a forge galaxy!

I know that this is impossible but what if 343 made an entire galaxy with the ark and Halos planets like Reach and Earth and you could make maps in space and on the planets.Impossible but if they could make this would you want them to make it?

i was thinking that yesterday

> I know that this is impossible but what if 343 made an entire galaxy with the ark and Halos planets like Reach and Earth and you could make maps in space and on the planets.Impossible but if they could make this would you want them to make it?

That would be some map. Not to mention the epic lag the loading of that thing would cause,not to mention that we would be lost forever until the game ended…Unless you have something like MAG then it’s okay I suppose.

> i was thinking that yesterday

Suuureee you where buddy.

like the gooniverse from garry’s mod?

I like this, ALOT.

We should also be able to choose what planets we can forge on, with preset terrains or have “Forge world” actually be what it is.
A WORLD for forging. terrain, weather, etc.

That would be amazing, I don’t care if I’d have to install the game to my HDD for lots of memory! :smiley:

You know how long it would take to load this, or how much lag it would produce? Or how much space it would take up? This is a bad idea that isn’t very well thought out by the OP, or anyone who supports it really. If you ask me, a nice, medium sized map with some terrain editing tools would be 10 times better for map making and playing on.

If you all are thinking it in the same scale as I am, this is probably what you are thinking.

That’s by far the biggest and the most beautiful game I have ever seen. Although it’s only in pre-alpha or alpha stage, it’s just incredible and something I thought couldn’t be done in a long time.

I would love that in Halo.

> I know that this is impossible but what if 343 made an entire galaxy with the ark and Halos planets like Reach and Earth and you could make maps in space and on the planets.Impossible but if they could make this would you want them to make it?

holy -Yoink-

> If you all are thinking it in the same scale as I am, this is probably what you are thinking.
>
> That’s by far the biggest and the most beautiful game I have ever seen. Although it’s only in pre-alpha or alpha stage, it’s just incredible and something I thought couldn’t be done in a long time.

YES!