Crazy Halo Infinite theory

What if Infinite was originally going to play as a slower H5G so 2019 release date. BUT due to the increasing hate of modern halo movement 343i might have redo Halo Infinite so a 2020 or 2021 release date. Just a crazy stupid theory I had

> 2533274936074323;1:
> What if Infinite was originally going to play as a slower H5G so 2019 release date. BUT due to the increasing hate of modern halo movement 343i might have redo Halo Infinite so a 2020 or 2021 release date. Just a crazy stupid theory I had

I think more so with the new engine than anything it looks way better than 5 does also doubtful its 2021 since its confirmed for current gen

If they were worried about modern movement hate, I think they would’ve changed things after H4.

I think the fact that major role places took place like a year after H5 launched definitely impacted Infinite’s development, especially if Chris has a much different vision than Josh (which I hope he does). They might’ve even started from scratch, which would mean at least a year if development went down the drain, who knows. Plus the fact that they’re making a new engine, that takes a lot of time.

We have a few active threads about release dates, feel free to use one of those :slight_smile: