crazy glitchy today

was in a few games today and things were all jacked up. had warthogs driving on their side, people glitching to the sky and my gun would randomly disappear. Anyone else get something like this today (or ever)?

im getting the captures i took out of the system now i’ll post them in a few.

hog on its side

another side hog

hands up

shotgun arm - i couldn’t see S@#$ on this one…

Its not doing it now, but as you can see it was impossible to play… pretty funny tho.

WTF! ._.

I couldn’t see my gun either once. Hasn’t happened again though :confused:

I’ve seen a few videos before. I want to say its caused by a brief de-sync of the server.

it was pretty funny… until i found out i was the only one with the issue…

I was pmsl with the hog on its side ha ha ha ha ha!! The shooting in the air was so funny too

I was pmsl with the hog on its side ha ha ha ha ha!! The shooting in the air was so funny too!! Regardless of the glitch that is some funny -Yoink-! Thanks for posting!!

dude, the first time i saw the hog i was like WTD did i just see!!! then followed it around the rock into the water… basically to my death.

Haha, these glitches are hilarious. Never seen anything like these before :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone know how to get 343’s attention on these? i mean it’s not occurring now but im sure someone important would like to look at them…

> 2533274795268375;2:
> hog on its side
>
> another side hog
>
> hands up
>
> shotgun arm - i couldn’t see S@#$ on this one…
>
> Its not doing it now, but as you can see it was impossible to play… pretty funny tho.

Hahahaha! This is hilarious.

> 2533274813061580;5:
> I’ve seen a few videos before. I want to say its caused by a brief de-sync of the server.

Most likely.

> 2533274859620752;13:
> > 2533274813061580;5:
> > I’ve seen a few videos before. I want to say its caused by a brief de-sync of the server.
>
>
> Most likely.

it seemed to be only me though… i’d think it was more system side no?

I wound up playing a game of breakout after the rando big team with a SC member and it was still happening… clearly tho (as you saw with the last vid) he was just fine.

Anyway, it hasnt happen since. if i had known it was just me i woulda fired up more BTB and taken more hog videos. those were worth the price of admission.