Crazy glitch In Spartan Ops episode 6

Hello, today i come with a strange glitch discovered in spartan ops with the new update. I started up spartan ops went to find game and chose Need to Know. It worked perfectly until i decided when the first phantom came to jump on it and hitch a ride.(it worked by the way) There was a problem however, i was floating in mid air for a while before i died.(this is when it gets strange) When i respawned EVERYONE was floating in the air to the point where one guy quit, one guy must of walked away because he was floating the whole game, and one guy must of had to sticky himself and commit suicide to respawn. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen.(besides the 3 in my game)

Solution: Don’t get into a phantom. Simple.

That’s not a solution, it’s like saying if punching yourself hurts don’t do it. Glitches need to get fixed. I’ll have to try this before it does get fixed though :smiley:

Had the same situation. It was really strange, although it was nice to see the surrounding area from above.

i will admit me and my friend were laughing nonstop listening to my friend who was stuck the whole game. I never did finish that game…

> That’s not a solution, it’s like saying if punching yourself hurts don’t do it. Glitches need to get fixed. I’ll have to try this before it does get fixed though :smiley:

actually stop hitting yourself seems like a perfect solution.

you mean it’s like trying to get out of debt by spending money.

This sounds similar to people glitching themselves in the walls on complex due to the building glitch still present in Spartan Ops when everyone dies you spawn to the last alive player. In complex this spawns everyone inside the map. For you it sounds like they all were pulled to your location. Its more so a product of the system not really a glitch. It seems griefers may have a new way to annoy in Ch. 6.

> > That’s not a solution, it’s like saying if punching yourself hurts don’t do it. Glitches need to get fixed. I’ll have to try this before it does get fixed though :smiley:
>
> actually stop hitting yourself seems like a perfect solution.
>
> you mean it’s like trying to get out of debt by spending money.

The point I was trying to make is that problems don’t fix themselves. If there are glitches in the new episodes of spartan ops they should be fixed and not just left there to be exploited.

Ka Five had this happen to him actually I think.

For you it sounds like they all were pulled to your location.

That would explain that. On legendary you die every 5 seconds and I was stuck up there for at least 10 seconds. Thanks UCG!

edit: messed up when trying to quote