Crazy discovery. 343i is genious

When you play a campaign mission with either chief or locke… If you eject the disc it will go out with the character you were playing with.

Try it yourself this is insane

What do you mean? Can’t test right now.

> 2533274813292226;2:
> What do you mean? Can’t test right now.

He means that if you were playing as Cheif the picture of Cheif on the disk will come out.

> 2533274813292226;2:

I think he means when you eject the disk you can only see half of it until you pull it out, and that half is always showing the character you were just playing as.

Hate to be a bubble buster, but I feel that’s just not the case though. While it would be clever for them to do that, data just isn’t organized like that. They likely aren’t specifically deciding where to put which data on the disk, and even if they did, who’s to say how each disk’s image will be printed. A disk has no direction (other than data side and non data side of course) until that image is slapped on, so unless the data is burned to the disk, and they’re loaded precisely the same way into whatever prints the image each and every single time, it’s just not going to happen. I’m all but certain OPs just ran into a pretty cool coincidence.

Unfortunately I have a digital copy, so I can’t test to see if it works for me too.

I want to believe ;-;

I am confused!

Wow that is amazing!! Don’t try it by the way, it can ruin your disk!!

I… don’t have a disk to try lol. Disks are kind of, in my opinion, objectively a bad idea for Xbone games. The only real perk is ability to resell, and I’ve never resold a halo game.

I think that is a nice addition from 343i

Interesting.

But my copy is digital…

Wow if they really did this…very very clever.

> 2533274830926790;11:
> But my copy is digital.

So is mine. So, can someone upload a video of these events occurring to YouTube?

I’m sorry… What?

Could you please be a little more clear?

I’ve seen some stupid posts in my day, but…

> 2533274803493024;8:
> I… don’t have a disk to try lol. Disks are kind of, in my opinion, objectively a bad idea for Xbone games. The only real perk is ability to resell, and I’ve never resold a halo game.

“In my opinion” and “objectively” don’t really work together.

How is this post stupid ?

i can tell you must be one of those arrogant types.

Data is not organized in such a manner, its pure coincidence.

I got the limited edition, my disk is pretty much blank.

> 2533274813292226;2:

So if your playing as chief and you eject the disk, Master chief’s color side will come out.
Only works for the Limited Edition disks cause that’s what they are two sided, but I haven’t gotten to do it yet.